EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||3. Accelerators & Fusion Facilities|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- A. Serikov, U. Fischer, C.S. Pitcher, A. Suarez, and B. Weinhorst, Computational Challenges for Fusion Neutronics for ITER Ports. SNA+MC 2013, Paris, France, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- http://www-nds.iaea.org. [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Forrest, “Nuclear Science and Data Need for Advanced Nuclear Systems,” Energy Procedia, 7, 540-552, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- TANG Jing-yu, JING Han-tao, XIA Hai-hong et al., “Key Nuclear Data Measurements for advanced Fission Energy and White Neutron Source at CSNS,” Atomic Energy Science and Technology, 47, 1089-1095, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, J. Song, H. Zheng, et al., “CAD-Based Monte Carlo Program for Integrated Simulation of Nuclear System SuperMC,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, 82: 161-168, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Huang, FDS Team, “Development status of CLAM steel for fusion application,” J. Nucl. Matter. 455, 649-654, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.