EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||3. Accelerators & Fusion Facilities|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- R. Fernandez, et al. MYRRHA Primary System Design Technical Description Rev.1.6, SCK•CEN/1088304 (2014)
- E. Malambu and A. Stankovskiy, Revised core design for MYRRHA – Rev. 1.6, SCK•CEN/3958903 (2014).
- S. Keijers et al., “Design of the MYRRHA spallation target assembly”, Proc. 13th Information Exchange Meeting on Actinide and Fission product Partitioning and Transmutation, Seoul, Korea, 23-26 September 2014.
- S. Agosteo, T. Nakamura, M. Silari, Z. Zajacova, Attenuation curves in concrete of neutrons from 100 to 400 MeV per nucleon He C, Ne, Ar, Fe and Xe ions on various targets, Nucl. Instr Meth. B 217, 221–336 (2004) [CrossRef]
- S. Agosteo, G. Fehrenbacher, M. Silari, Attenuation curves in concrete of neutrons from 1 GeV/u C and U ions on a Fe target for the shielding design of RIB in-flight facilities, Nucl. Instr. Meth. B 226, 231–472 (2004). [CrossRef]
- A.H. Sullivan, A Guide to Radiation and Readioactivity Levels Near High-Energy Particle Accelerators, Nuclear technology Publishing (1992).
- D B. Pelowitz, et al., "MCNPX 2.7.0 Extensions", LA-UR-11-02295 (2011).
- International Commission on Radiation Protection, “Conversion coefficients for use in radiological pro-tection against external radiation,” ICRP Publication 74, Pergamon Press, Oxford (1997).
- M. Pelliccioni, Overview of fluence-toeffective dose and fluence-to-ambient dose equivalent conversion coefficients for high energy radiation calculated using the fluka code, Radiation Protection Dosimetry 88 (2000) 279–297.
- A. Stankovskiy, G. Van den Eynde, Sci. Thechnol. Nucl. Install, 2012;2012. 545103.
- IAEA, Radiation Protection Programmes for the Transport of Radioactive Material, IAEA Safety Standards Series No. TS-G-1.3, Vienna (2007).
- D. Vandeplassche, private communication, SCK•CEN (2014).
- S. Agosteo, G. Fehrenbacher, M. Silari, Attenuation Curves in Concrete of Neutrons from 1 GeV/u C and U Ions on a Fe target for the Shielding Design of RIB in-Flight Facilities, Nucl. Instrum. Methods B 226 (2004a) 231–472. [CrossRef]
- S. Agosteo, T. Nakamura, M. Silari, Z. Zajacova, Attenuation Curves in Concrete of Neutrons from 100 to 400 MeV per Nucleon He C, Ne, Ar, Fe and Xe Ions on Various Ttargets, Nucl. Instrum. Methods B 217 (2004b) 221–336. [CrossRef]
- D. Ene et al., Radiation Protection Studies for ESS Superconducting Linear Accelerator, Progress in Nuclear Science and Technology 2 (2011) 382-388. [CrossRef]
- M. Wohlmuther, et al., Validation of Activation Calculations with MCNPX with Samples from a Copper Beam Dump, Proc. AccApp’07, Pocatello, ID AIP Press (2007), p.259.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.