EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||3. Accelerators & Fusion Facilities|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- M.J. Eller, E. Cottereau, V. Verkhoturov, A. Delobbe, J. Renaud, E. A. Schweikert and S. Della-Negra, Andromede Project : Surface analysis and nano-particle surface interactions in the keV to Mev Energy Range, Leuven, 2014.
- A. Variola, J. Haissinski, A. Loulergue and F. Zomer, "ThomX: Technical design report," LAL, Orsay, 2013.
- N. Pauwels, J.-M. Horodynski, P. Robert and A. Tadjeddine, "Démantèlement de l'installation nucléaire de base 106 (LURE)," Radioprotection, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 545-561, October 2013.
- J. Bonis, R. Chiche, R. Cizeron, M. Cohen, E. Cormier, P. Cornebise, N. Delerue, R. Flaminio, D. Jehanno, F. Labaye, M. Lacroix, R. Marie, B. Mercier, C. Michel, Y. Peinaud, L. Pinard, C. Prevost, V. Soskov, A. Variola and F. Zommer, "Non-planar four-mirror optical cavity for high intensity gamma ray flux production by pulsed laser beam Compton scattering off GeV-electrons," Journal of instrumentation, January 2012.
- AFNOR, "Energie nucléaire - Accélérateurs Industriels : Installations," AFNOR, La Plaine Saint-Denis, 1998.
- T. T. Bölhen, F. Cerutti, M. P. Chin, A. Fasso, A. Ferrari, P. G. Ortega, A. Mairani, P. R. Sala, G. Smirnov and V. Vlachoudis, "The FLUKA Code: Developments and Challenges for High Energy and Medical Applications," Nuclear Data Sheets, vol. 120, pp. 211-214, June 2014. [CrossRef]
- A. Ferrari, P. R. Sala, A. Fasso and J. Ranft, "FLUKA : a multi-particle transport code," CERN, Geneva, 2011.
- CNRS-IN2P3-IPNO, "IPN Orsay - Radioprotection Dosimétrie: SPR," IPN Orsay, [Online]. Available: http://ipnwww.in2p3.fr/Radioprotection-dosimetrie-SPR. [Accessed January 2016].
- V. Vlachoudis, "FLAIR : a powerful but user friendly graphical interface for FLUKA," in Proceedings of international conference on mathematics, computationnal methods and reactor physics, Saratoga Springs, 2009.
- A. Fasso, P. R. Sala and A. Ferrari, "Designing electron accelerator shielding with FLUKA," in 8th Int. Conf. on Radiation Shielding, Arlington (Texas), 1994.
- Y. Asano, "Shielding design for the electron transport line of XFEL facility, SACLA to SPring-8 storage ring," in 7th International workshop on radiation safety at Synchrotron Radiation Sources, Brookhaven, 2013.
- National Council on radiation Protection and Measurements, “Radiation Protection for Particle Accelerator Facilities: Recommendations of the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements,” NCRPM, Bethesda, Md, 2003.
- T.D. Cradduck, “NCRP REPORT NO. 51: Radiation Protection Design Guidelines for 0,1-100 MeV Particle Accelerators Facilities,” Journal of Nuclear Medecine Technology, vol. 6, no. 1, p. 40, March 1978.
- S. H. Rokni and J. C. Liu, Radiation safety considerations for design of the SPEAR3 storage ring, Stanford: SLAC, 2003. [CrossRef]
- G. Schmidt, E. Kasel, K. Wille, M. Körfer, H. Henschel and J. Kuhnhenn, "Optical fibre beam loss monitors for storage rings at DELTA," in Proceedings of EPAC 2002, Paris, 2002.
- G. Schmidt, Status of the DELTA machine operation ESLS 200, Dortmund: Universität Dortmund, 2003.
- M.-A. Tordeux, P. Lebasque, P. Gros, J. Da Silva and P. Feret, "General performances of the injection scheme into the SOLEIL storage ring," in Proceedings of EPAC 2004, Lucerne, 2004.
- P. Berkvens and P. Colomp, Measurements of radiation levels inside the ESRF storage ring, Grenoble: ESRF.
- H. Lengeler, Radiation protection of measuring setups for LEP 4-cell cavity, Geneva: CERN, 1989.
- H. Lengeler, X-ray radiation from a module of 4 superconducting cavities, Geneva: CERN, 1989.
- C. Theis, K. H. Buchegger, M. Brugger, D. Forkel-Wirth, S. Roesler and H. Vincke, "Interactive three dimensional visualization and creation of geometries for Monte Carlo simulations," Nuclear instruments and methods in physics research, vol. 562, pp. 827-829, 2006. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.