EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||5. Fission Facilities, Fuel Cycle & Waste Management Facilities, Decommissioning|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- T. Goorley, “MCNP6.1.1-Beta Release Notes”, LA-UR-14-24680 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Cetnar J. et al., MCB - a continuous energy Monte Carlo Burnup code, OECD/NEA, Fifth international information exchange meeting, Mol (1998). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochetkov et al., Current progress and future plans of the FREYA Project, Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Technology and Components of Accelerator-driven Systems, Nantes, France 21-23 May 2013 [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Abderrahim., MYRRHA a flexible and fast spectrum irradiation facility, Proceedings of the 11th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Applications of Accelerators (AccApp 2013), 5-8 August 2013, Bruges, Belgium [Google Scholar]
- G. Ricco et al., Eur. Phys. J. Plus, 129 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Lomonaco et al. Eur. Phys. J. Plus, 129 (74) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mansani (Ansaldo Nucleare), private communication. [Google Scholar]
- M. Osipenko et al. Eur. Phys. J. Plus, 129 (68) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Brun and F. Rademakers, ROOT, An Object Oriented Analysis Framework, ProceedingsAIHENP'96Workshop,Lausanne, Sep. 1996, Nucl. Inst. & Meth. in Phys. Res. A 389 (1997), http://root.cern.ch/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Borio di Tigliole, et al., Preliminary TRIGA Fuel Burn-up evaluation by means Monte Carlo code and computation based on total energy released during reactor operation, PHYSOR 2012, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, April 15-20, 2012, on CD-ROM, American Nuclear Society, LaGrange Park, Illinois (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.