EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||5. Fission Facilities, Fuel Cycle & Waste Management Facilities, Decommissioning|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- Los Alamos National Laboratory. MCNP — A General N-Particle Transport Code, Version 5 — Volume I: Overview and Theory, X-5 Monte Carlo Team, LA-UR-03-1987, April 2003.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, SCALE: A Comprehensive Modeling and Simulation Suite for Nuclear Safety Analysis and Design, June 2011.
- SpaceClaim Corporation, SpaceClaim2015.
- FDS, SuperMC (Monte Carlo Automatic Modeling Program for Radiation) 5.1 Professional, 2015.
- ICRP, International Commission on Radiological Protection. ICRP-119, Compendium of Dose Coefficients based on ICRP Publication 60.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, ADVANTG 3.03 — Automated Variance Reduction Generator.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.