EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||5. Fission Facilities, Fuel Cycle & Waste Management Facilities, Decommissioning|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- H. Hilsdorf, J. Kropp, H. Koch, The effects of nuclear radiation on the mechanical properties of concrete, Special Publication of the American Concrete Institute 55, 223-254 (1978)
- O. Kontani, Y. Ichikawa. A. Ishizawa, M. Takizawa, O. Sato, Irradiation effects on concrete structure, International Symposium on the Ageing Management and Maintenance of Nuclear Power Plants, 173-182 (2010)
- H. Graves, Y. Le Pape, D. Naus, J. Rashid, V. Saouma, A. Sheikh, and J. Wall,. Expanded Material Degradation Assessment (EMDA), Vol. 4: Aging of Concrete, NUREG/CR-7153, ORNL/TM-2011/545. U.S. NRC, (2014)
- U.S. NRC, Agency-wide Documents Access and ManagementSystem(ADAMS), http://www.nrc.gov/reading-iniladams.html (2015)
- I. Remec, Status Report on Defming a Unified Parameter for Characterization of Radiation Intended for Evaluation of Radiation-induced Degradation of Concrete, Technical Report, ORNL, (2014)
- T. Esselman, et al., Expected Condition of Concrete at Age 80 Years of Reactor Operation, Technical Report, A13276-R-001, Lucius Pitkin, Inc., (2013)
- K.G. Field, I. Remec, Y. Le Pape, Radiation effects in concrete for nuclear power plants — Part I: Quantification of radiation exposure and radiation effects, Nuclear Engineering and Design, Vol. 282, pp. 126-143, ISSN 0029-5493 (2015)
- I. Remec, et al., Characterization of Radiation Fields in Biological Shields of NPPs for Assessing Concrete Degradation, EPJ Web of Conferences 106, (2016) 02002, http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/201610602002
- L.R. Greenwood, SPECOMP Calculations of Radiation Damage in Compounds, ASTM-STP 1001, pp. 598-602, (1989)
- ASTM E Standard Practice for Characterizing Neutron Fluence Spectra in Terms of an Equivalent Monoenergetic Neutron Fluence for Radiation-Hardness Testing of Electronics, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, Vol. 12.02 (2015)
- P. Beynel, et al., Compilation of Radiation Damage Test Data, Part III: Materials used around high-energy accelerators, CERN 82-10, (1982)
- T.M. Rosseel, et al., Recent Advances in Understanding Radiation Damage In Reactor Cavity Concrete, Transactions, SMiRT-23, Manchester, United Kingdom - August 10-14, (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.