EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||6. Calculation Methods Monte Carlo & Deterministic|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- J. A. Favorite, “Using the Schwinger Variational Functional for Solution of Inverse Transport Problems,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 146, 51–70 (2004)
- K.C. Bledsoe, J.A. Favorite, and T. Aldemir, “Using the Levenberg-Marquardt Method for Solutions of Inverse Transport Problems in One- and Two-Dimensional Geometries,” Nucl. Tech., vol. 176, pp.106–126 (2011) [CrossRef]
- K.C. Bledsoe, J.A. Favorite, T. Aldemir, “Application of the Differential Evolution Method to Solving Inverse Transport Problems,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 169, pp. 208–221 (2011)
- J.C. Armstrong, J.A. Favorite, “Identification of Unknown Interface Locations in Source/Shield System Using the Mesh Adaptive Direct Search Method,” Trans. of the Am. Nucl. Soc., 106, pp. 375–377 (2012)
- J. Mattingly, D. J. Mitchell, “A Framework for the Solution of Inverse Radiation Transport Problems,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sc. 57 (6), 3734–3743 (2010)
- Ph. Humbert, B. Méchitoua, “Fast Gamma Ray Leakage Spectra Simulation,” Proc. M&C 2009, Saratoga Springs, New York, May 3-7, 2009, American Nuclear Society (2009) (CD-ROM)
- K.M. Case, F. de Hoffmann, G. Placzek, “Introduction to the Theory of Neutron Diffusion,” Vol.1, Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory report, USAEC (1953)
- W. H. Press et al., Numerical Recipes, Cambridge University Press, Chapter 10 (1994)
- R. Brent, “Algorithms for Minimization without Derivatives,” Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice Hall, Chapter 7 (1973)
- Ph. Humbert, B. Méchitoua, “Fast Computation of Pulse Height Spectra Using SGRD Code,” Proc. ICRS 13 & RPSD-2016, Paris, France (2016)
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.