EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||6. Calculation Methods Monte Carlo & Deterministic|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- J. A. Favorite, “Using the Schwinger Variational Functional for Solution of Inverse Transport Problems,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 146, 51–70 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Bledsoe, J.A. Favorite, and T. Aldemir, “Using the Levenberg-Marquardt Method for Solutions of Inverse Transport Problems in One- and Two-Dimensional Geometries,” Nucl. Tech., vol. 176, pp.106–126 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Bledsoe, J.A. Favorite, T. Aldemir, “Application of the Differential Evolution Method to Solving Inverse Transport Problems,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 169, pp. 208–221 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Armstrong, J.A. Favorite, “Identification of Unknown Interface Locations in Source/Shield System Using the Mesh Adaptive Direct Search Method,” Trans. of the Am. Nucl. Soc., 106, pp. 375–377 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mattingly, D. J. Mitchell, “A Framework for the Solution of Inverse Radiation Transport Problems,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sc. 57 (6), 3734–3743 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ph. Humbert, B. Méchitoua, “Fast Gamma Ray Leakage Spectra Simulation,” Proc. M&C 2009, Saratoga Springs, New York, May 3-7, 2009, American Nuclear Society (2009) (CD-ROM) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Case, F. de Hoffmann, G. Placzek, “Introduction to the Theory of Neutron Diffusion,” Vol.1, Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory report, USAEC (1953) [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Press et al., Numerical Recipes, Cambridge University Press, Chapter 10 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- R. Brent, “Algorithms for Minimization without Derivatives,” Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice Hall, Chapter 7 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Ph. Humbert, B. Méchitoua, “Fast Computation of Pulse Height Spectra Using SGRD Code,” Proc. ICRS 13 & RPSD-2016, Paris, France (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.