EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||6. Calculation Methods Monte Carlo & Deterministic|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- M Capo. Ray build-up factors for point polynomial approximation of gamma isotropic sources, APEX 510 [Google Scholar]
- J. N. Stone and H. H. Vav Tuyl, PUSHLD - A code for calculating gamma dose rates for plutonium in various geometries. HEDL-TME 73-89. [Google Scholar]
- P. Cowan, G. Dobson, J. Martin, Release of MCBEND11, ICRS12-RPSD2012, Nara, Japan. [Google Scholar]
- RSIC Data Library Collection. ANS-6.4.3 Geometric progression gamma-ray build-up factor coefficients, 1991. DLC-129 [Google Scholar]
- A. Bird and T. Fry, Visual Workshop 2: A Model Viewer, Editor and Results Display Package for the Answers Shielding and Criticality Codes, ICRS12-RPSD2012, Nara, Japan. [Google Scholar]
- S. Richards, D. Long and P. Smith MONK10: A Monte Carlo Code for Criticality Analysis., ICNC2015, Charlotte, NC, USA [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.