EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||6. Calculation Methods Monte Carlo & Deterministic|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- T. Goorley, M. James, T. Booth, F. Brown, J. Bull, L. J. Cox, J. Durkee, J. Elson, M. Fensin, R. A. Forster, J. Hendricks, H. G. Hughes, R. Johns, B. Kiedrowski, R. Martz, S. Mashnik, G. McKinney, D. Pelowitz, R. Prael, J. Sweezy, L. Waters, T. Wilcox, T. Zukaitis, Nuc. Tech. 180 298–315 (2012). [CrossRef]
- G. Hughes, Prog. Nuc. Sci. and Tech. 4 454–458 (2014) [CrossRef]
- H. G. Hughes, SNA + MC 2013, 03105 (2014) [CrossRef]
- H. G. Hughes, Los Alamos National Laboratory report LA-UR-12-21068, Rev. 3 (2013)
- H. G. Hughes, Los Alamos National Laboratory report LA-UR-13-27377, Rev. 1 (2015)
- D. E. Cullen, IAEA-NDS-218, IAEA Nuc. Data Section (2014)
- D. E. Cullen, M. H. Chen, J. H. Hubbell, S. T. Perkins, E. F. Plechaty, J. A. Rathkopf, J. H. Scofield, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory report UCRL-50400 6 Parts A-B, Rev. 4 (1989)
- S. T. Perkins, D. E. Cullen, M. H. Chen, J. H. Hubbell, J. Rathkopf, J. Scofield, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory report UCRL-50400 30 (1991)
- S. T. Perkins, D. E. Cullen, and S. M. Seltzer, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory report UCRL-50400 31 (1991)
- Cross Section Evaluation Working Group, Brookhaven National Laboratory report BNL-NCS-17541, 8th Ed. (2000)
- M. J. Berger, R. Wang, in Monte Carlo Transport of Electrons and PhotonsCh. 2 (Plenum Press, New York, 1988)
- S. M. Seltzer, Ibid. Ch. 7
- M. C. White, Los Alamos National Laboratory report LA-UR-03-0787 (2003)
- M. C. White, Los Alamos National Laboratory report LA-UR-03-1019 (2003)
- B. C. Kiedrowski, F. B. Brown, M. C. White, D. K. Parsons, Los Alamos National Laboratory report LA-UR 12-00121 (2012)
- M. C. White, Los Alamos National Laboratory report LA-UR-12-00018 (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.