EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||6. Calculation Methods Monte Carlo & Deterministic|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- F. Brown, B. Kiedrowski, J. Bull, “MCNP5-1.60 Release Notes”, LA-UR-10-06235, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Brun, F. Damian, Eric Dumonteil, “TRIPOLI-4 version 8 User Guide, CEA-R-6316”, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Wagner, E. D. Blakeman, D. E. Peplow, “Forward-weighted CADIS method for variance reduction of Monte Carlo calculations of distributions and multiple localized quantities”, in International Conference on Mathematics, Computational Methods & Reactor Physics - M&C 2009, Saratoga Springs, N.Y., (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Th. M. Evans et al. “Denovo: a new Three dimensional parallel discrete ordinates code in scale”, Nuclear Technology vol. 171, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chapoutier, A. Janet, G. Nolin, “ASTRID Core Shielding - Design Studies and Benchmark Analysis”, Proceedings of ICAPP 2015, Paper 15305, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Jammes, N. Chapoutier, P. Filiatre, “Neutron flux monitoring system of the French GEN-IV SFR: assessment of diverse solutions for in-vessel detector installation”, Nuclear Engineering and Design; v. 270, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Culioli, N. Chapoutier, S. Barbier, S. Janski, “State of the art of Monte Carlo technics for reliable activated waste evaluations”, International Symposium on PREparation for DECommissionning, Lyon (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.