EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||6. Calculation Methods Monte Carlo & Deterministic|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- Z. Mo, A. Zhang, X. Cao, et al. “JASMIN: a parallel software infrastructure for scientific computing”. Front. Compute. Sci. China, 2010, 4 (4): 480–488. [CrossRef]
- Baoyin Zhang, Gang Li, Li Deng, et al., “JCOGIN: A PARALLEL PROGRAMMING INFRASTRUCTURE FOR MONTE CARLO PARTICLE TRANSPORT,” PHYSOR 2014 - The Role of Reactor Physics Toward a Sustainable Future The Westin Miyako, Kyoto, Japan, September 28 - October 3, 2014.
- Li Deng, Tao Ye, Gang Li et al., “3-D Monte Carlo Neutron-Photon Transport Code JMCT and Its Algorithms”, PHYSOR 2014, Kyoto, Japan, September 28 - October 3, 2014.
- “MIT Benchmark for Evaluation And Validation of Reactor Simulations,” RELEASE rev. 1.0.1, MIT Computational Reactor Physics Group, July 7, 2013.
- Tangpei Cheng, Junxia Wei, Guangchun Zhang, Huayun Shen, Li Deng. Acceleration of Discrete Ordinates Calculations using Parallel Partial Current Rebalance Algorithm and Algebraic Multigrid Solver. The Physics of Reactors conferences (PHYSOR 2016), American Nuclear Society, 2016.
- Tangpei Cheng, Junxia Wei, Huayun Shen, Bin Zhong, Li Deng. Development of Parallel 3D Discrete Ordinates Transport Program on JASMIN Framework. The 7th International Conference on Modelling and Simulation in Nuclear Science and Engineering, Canadian Nuclear Society, 2015.
- Yan Ma, YuanGuang Fu, GuiMing Qin, et al, “The large-scale auto modelling tool for Monte Carlo simulations,” 7th International Conference on Modelling and Simulation in National Science and Engineering, 2015, October 18-21, Ottawa, Canada.
- G. Li, B. Zhang, L. Deng et al. “Combinatorial Geometry Domain Decomposition Strategies for Monte Carlo Simulations,” M&C 2013, Sun Valley, Idaho, May 5-9, pp.434-443 (2013).
- Danhua ShangGuan, Gang Li, Baoyin Zhang, Li Deng, et al., “Uniform Tally Density-Based Strategy for Efficient Global Tallying in Monte Carlo Criticality Calculation,” NUCLEAR SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, 182 (41), 555-562, 2016. [CrossRef]
- Liu Xiong-Guo, Deng Li, Hu Ze-Hua et al., “Study of on-the-fly Doppler broadening in JMCT Program,” Acta Phys. Sin., 65 (9), 092501-092505, 2016.
- D. P. Griesheimer, et al., “MC21 v.6.0 - A Continuous-Energy Monte Carlo Transport Code with Integrated Reactor Feedback Capabilities,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, in press, 2015.
- P.K. Romano, et al., “OpenMC: A state-of-the-art Monte Carlo code for research and development,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, in press, 2015.
- Daniel J. Kelly, Bryan R. Herman, et al., “Analysis of Select BEAVRS PWR Benchmark Cycle 1 Results Using MC21 and OpenMC,” PHYSOR 2014, Kyoto, Japan, September 28 - October 3, 2014.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.