EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||6. Calculation Methods Monte Carlo & Deterministic|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- R. Baumann, “Soft errors in advanced computer systems,” IEEE Trans. Device Mater. Rel., vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 258-266, May-Jun. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- T. Karnik and P. Hazucha, “Characterization of soft errors caused by single event upsets in CMOS processes,” IEEE Trans. Depend. Secure Comput., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 128-143, Apr.-Jun. 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Schrimpf, K. M. Warren, R. A. Weller, R. A. Reed, L. W. Massengill, M. L. Alles, D. M. Fleetwood, X. J. Zhou, L. Tsetseris, and S.T. Pantelides, “Reliability and radiation effects in IC technologies,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Reliability Physics Symp., Apr. 27-May 1 2008, pp. 97-106. [Google Scholar]
- F.Lei, A. Hands, S. Clucas, C. Dyer, and P. Truscott, “Improvemen tsto and validations of the QinetiQ atmospheric radiation model (QARM),” in Proc. 8th Eur. Conf. Radiation and Its Effects on Components and Systems, 2005, pp. D3-1-D3-8. [Google Scholar]
- F. Wrobel, F. Saigné, « MC-ORACLE: A tool for predicting Soft Error Rate », Computer Physics Communications 182 (2011), 317–321 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Wrobel, “Detailed history of recoiling ions induced by nucleons,” Computer Physics Communications, vol. 178, no. 2, pp. 88-104, Jan. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Available: http://www.srim.org/SRIM [Google Scholar]
- B. D. Sierawski, K. M. Warren, R. A. Reed, R. A. Weller, M. M. Mendenhall, R. D. Schrimpf, R. C. Baumann, and V. Zhu, “Contribution of low energy (MeV) neutrons to upset rate in a 65 nm SRAM,” in Proc. IEEE Reliability Physics Symp., 2010, pp. 395-399. [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Swift, G. R. Allen, C. W. Tseng, C. Carmichael, G. Miller, and J. S. George, “Static upset characteristics of the 90 nm virtex-4QV FPGAs,” in Proc. IEEE Radiation Effects Data Workshop, 2008, pp. 98-105. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.