EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||6. Calculation Methods Monte Carlo & Deterministic|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- R. Baumann, “Soft errors in advanced computer systems,” IEEE Trans. Device Mater. Rel., vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 258-266, May-Jun. 2005.
- T. Karnik and P. Hazucha, “Characterization of soft errors caused by single event upsets in CMOS processes,” IEEE Trans. Depend. Secure Comput., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 128-143, Apr.-Jun. 2004. [CrossRef]
- R. D. Schrimpf, K. M. Warren, R. A. Weller, R. A. Reed, L. W. Massengill, M. L. Alles, D. M. Fleetwood, X. J. Zhou, L. Tsetseris, and S.T. Pantelides, “Reliability and radiation effects in IC technologies,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Reliability Physics Symp., Apr. 27-May 1 2008, pp. 97-106.
- F.Lei, A. Hands, S. Clucas, C. Dyer, and P. Truscott, “Improvemen tsto and validations of the QinetiQ atmospheric radiation model (QARM),” in Proc. 8th Eur. Conf. Radiation and Its Effects on Components and Systems, 2005, pp. D3-1-D3-8.
- F. Wrobel, F. Saigné, « MC-ORACLE: A tool for predicting Soft Error Rate », Computer Physics Communications 182 (2011), 317–321 [CrossRef]
- F. Wrobel, “Detailed history of recoiling ions induced by nucleons,” Computer Physics Communications, vol. 178, no. 2, pp. 88-104, Jan. 2008.
- Available: http://www.srim.org/SRIM
- B. D. Sierawski, K. M. Warren, R. A. Reed, R. A. Weller, M. M. Mendenhall, R. D. Schrimpf, R. C. Baumann, and V. Zhu, “Contribution of low energy (MeV) neutrons to upset rate in a 65 nm SRAM,” in Proc. IEEE Reliability Physics Symp., 2010, pp. 395-399.
- G. M. Swift, G. R. Allen, C. W. Tseng, C. Carmichael, G. Miller, and J. S. George, “Static upset characteristics of the 90 nm virtex-4QV FPGAs,” in Proc. IEEE Radiation Effects Data Workshop, 2008, pp. 98-105.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.