EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||7. Poster Presentations|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- Japan radioisotope association, Statistics on the use of radiation in Japan 2015 (2016), http://www.jrias.or.jp/report/pdf/riyoutoukei2015.pdf [Google Scholar]
- International atomic energy agency, Cyclotron produced radionuclides: guidelines for setting up a facility, International atomic energy agency technical reports series No.471, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Endo, Dismantling work of the JAERI electron linac and measurement of induced radionuclides, J. Health Phys., 34, 161-165 (1999) in Japanese. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yamadera, Dismantling work of cyclotron of Tohoku University and measurement of induced radionuclides, J. Health Phys., 34, 166-170 (1999) in Japanese. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ishimoto, H. Kubota, T. Mori, K. Terakawa, K. Tani and K. Ishii, Decommissioning of the Medical Compact cyclotron, Journal of the RANDEC, 31, 21-31 (2005) in Japanese with English summary. [Google Scholar]
- K. Masumoto, Decommissioning of accelerator facility - Example of the Tanashi branch, High Energy Accelerator Research Organization, 39, 30-43 (2009) in Japanese with English summary. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ito, Y. Nakata, H. Matsuda and N, Sato, Decommissioning of the Medical cyclotron in National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry, Kakuigaku, 48, 109-119 (2011) in Japanese with English summary. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sato, K. Niita, N. Matsuda, S. Hashimoto, Y. Iwamoto, S. Noda, T. Ogawa, H. Iwase, H. Nakashima, T. Fukahori, K. Okumura, T. Kai, S. Chiba, T. Furuta and L. Sihver, Particle and Heavy Ion Transport Code System PHITS, Version 2.52, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 50, 913-923 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T. Kai, F. Maekawa, K. Kosako, Y. Kasugai, H. Takada, and Y. Ikeda, DCHAIN-SP 2001: High energy particle induced radioactivity calculation code, JAERI-Data/Code 2001-016, (2001). [in Japanese] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.oecd-nea.org/tools/abstract/detail/nea-1857 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kumada, Challenges to compact cyclotron, Radiation & Industries 102, 30-35 (2004). [in Japanese] [Google Scholar]
- K. Shibata, O. Iwamoto, T. Nakagawa, N. Iwamoto, A. Ichihara, S. Kunieda, S. Chiba, K. Furutaka, N. Otuka, T. Ohsawa, T. Murata, H. Matsunobu, A. Zukeran, S. Kamada, and J. Katakura, JENDL-4.0: A New Library for Nuclear Science and Engineering, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 48, 1-30 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kobayashi, T. Iguchi, S. Iwasaki, T. Aoyama, S. Shimakawa, Y. Ikeda, N. Odano K. Sakurai, K. Shibata, T. Nakagawa and M. Nakazawa, JENDL Dosimetry file 99 (JENDL/D-99), JAERI 1344, (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.