EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||7. Poster Presentations|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- F. A. Cucinotta, M. H. Y. Kim, L. Ren, Evaluating shielding effectiveness for reducing space radiation cancer risks, Radiat. Meas., 41, 1173–1185 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. C. Slaba, X. Xu, S. R. Blattnig, R. B. Norman, GCR environmental models III: GCR model validation and propagated uncertainties in effective dose, Space Weather, 12, 233–245 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. C. Slaba, S. R. Blattnig, GCR environmental models I: Sensitivity analysis for GCR environments, Space Weather, 12, 217–224 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. C. Slaba, C. J. Mertens, S. R. Blattnig, Radiation Shielding Optimization on Mars, NASA Technical Paper 2013-217983 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- PSTAR Stopping Power and Range Tables for Protons,” National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST): Physical Measurements Laboratory.[Online]Available: http://physics.nist.gov/PhysRefData/Star/Text/PSTA R.html [Google Scholar]
- T. Goorley, et al., Initial MCNP6 Release Overview, Nuclear Technology, 180, 298–315 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.