EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||7. Poster Presentations|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- F. A. Cucinotta, M. H. Y. Kim, L. Ren, Evaluating shielding effectiveness for reducing space radiation cancer risks, Radiat. Meas., 41, 1173–1185 (2006)
- T. C. Slaba, X. Xu, S. R. Blattnig, R. B. Norman, GCR environmental models III: GCR model validation and propagated uncertainties in effective dose, Space Weather, 12, 233–245 (2014)
- T. C. Slaba, S. R. Blattnig, GCR environmental models I: Sensitivity analysis for GCR environments, Space Weather, 12, 217–224 (2014) [CrossRef]
- T. C. Slaba, C. J. Mertens, S. R. Blattnig, Radiation Shielding Optimization on Mars, NASA Technical Paper 2013-217983 (2013)
- PSTAR Stopping Power and Range Tables for Protons,” National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST): Physical Measurements Laboratory.[Online]Available: http://physics.nist.gov/PhysRefData/Star/Text/PSTA R.html
- T. Goorley, et al., Initial MCNP6 Release Overview, Nuclear Technology, 180, 298–315 (2012). [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.