EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||7. Poster Presentations|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- RSICC CODE PACKAGE CCC-543, Two-and Three-Dimensional Discrete Ordinate Transport, Ver. 2.7.3.
- RSICC DATA LIBRARY COLLECTION BUGLE-96, DLC-185, ORNL, March 28, 1996.
- W. A. Rhodades, “The Gip Program for Preparation of Ground-Oranized Cross-sections”, ORNL, APR. 13, (1978)
- K. S. Kim, K. Y. KIM, H. Y. KIM, C. H. Lee and S. Q. Zee, “Development of the GEOSHIELD Program for the Automatic Particle Transport Calculation Using DORT,” Proc. 2006 Autumn Meeting of Korean Association for Radiation Protection, Gyoengjoo, Korea, Nov. 23-24, 94 (2006) [EDP Sciences]
- D. B. Pelowitz, LA-CP-13-00634, Rev. 0, MCNP6 (TM) USER'S MANUAL Ver. 1.0 (2013)
- Y. Wu, FDS Team, CAD-based interface programs for fusion neutron transport simulation, Fusion Eng. Des. 84, 1987 (2009) [CrossRef]
- M. Z. Youssef, P. Batistoni, L. Patrizzi, T. Wareing, I. M. Davis, Fusion. Sci. Tech., 52, 801 (2007) [CrossRef]
- R.A. Schwarz, L.L. Carter, T P. Dole, S.M. Fredrickson, and B.M. Templeton, “Graphical User Input Interface for MCNP,” Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc., 69, 401 (1993)
- ANSYS v14.5 release, 14, Nov. 2012.
- K. S. Kim, 002-NR301-031, Rev. 00, SMART Assembly Weighting Factor Evaluation, June 5, (2010)
- S. Yun and S. J. Kim, A Cylinderical Shielding Design Concept for the Protype Gen-IV Sodium-cooled Fast Reactor, Trans. of the KNS Spring Meeting, (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.