EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||7. Poster Presentations|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- DOORS 3.2a, Program Package for One, Two and Three Dimensional Discrete Ordinates Transport (CCC-650, RSICC, ORNL, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ilieva, S. Antonov, S. Belousov, Nucl. Sci. & Eng. 122 No. 1, 131-135 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ilieva, T. Apostolov, I. Penev, S. Belousov, E. Taskaev, S. Antonov, T. Petrova, P. Tzokov, Z. Bojadjiev, Nucl. Engn. & Design 160, 257–260 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Thornton, TA. Lewis, J.R. Mossop, C.J. Page, S.A. Haddock, 10th International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry (Osaka, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hep, A. Konečná, V. Kr“fsl, V. SmutnST, Reactor Dosimetry 14thInternational Symposium (Bretton Woods, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Krýsl, P. Mikoláš, J. Šůstek, K. Vlachovský, Description of program MOB Y-DICK with changes for VVER-I000 (ŠKODA JS, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- BUGLE-B7/VITAMIN-B7, Broad-Group and Fine-Group and Coupled Neutron/Gama Cross-Section Libraries Derived from ENDF/B-VILO Nuclear Data (DLC-245, RSICC, ORNL, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- BUGLE-96, Coupled 47 Neutron, 20 Gamma-Ray Group Cross Section Library Derived from ENDF/B-VI for LWR Shielding and Pressure Vessel Dosimetry Applications (DLC-185, RSICC, ORNL, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- P. Borodkin, G. Borodkin, N. Khrennikov, Methodology of Fuel Burn Up Fitting in VVER-I 000 Reactor Core by Using New Ex-Vessel Neutron Dosimetry and In-Core Measurements and its Application for Routine Reactor Pressure Vessel Fluence Calculations, EPJ Web of Conferences, Volume 106 (2016), ISRD 15 — International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.