EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||8. Special Sessions|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- Y. Nakane, T. Abe and H. Nakashima, “Monte Carlo Calculations for the Shielding Design of Beam Injection and Extraction Areas at the 3-GeV Synchrotron in J-PARC,” Proc. of ICRS-11, Nuclear Technology, 168, 519-523 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Sakai, H. Okamura, H. Otsu, T. Wakasa, S. Ishida, N. Sakamoto, T. Uesaka, Y. Satou, S. Fujita and K. Hatanaka, “Facility for the (p,n) polarization transfer measurement,” Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res., A369, 120-134 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Iwamoto, M. Hagiwara, D. Satoh, H. Iwase, H. Yashima, T. Itoga, T. Sato, Y. Nakane, H. Nakashima, Y. Sakamoto, T. Matsumoto, A. Masuda, J. Nishiyama, A. Tamii, K. Hatanaka, C. Theis, E. Feldbaumer, L. Jaegerhofer, C. Pioch, V. Mares and T. Nakamura, “Quasi-monoenergetic neutron energy spectra for 246 and 389 MeV 7Li(p,n) reactions at angles from 0 to 30 degree,” Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res., A629, 43-49 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Birattari, A. Ferrari, C. Nuccetelli, M. Pelliccioni and M. Silari, “An extended range neutron rem counter,” Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res., A297, 250-257 (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nakane, Y. Harada, Y. Sakamoto, T. Oguri, M. Yoshizawa, F. Takahashi, T. Ishikura, T. Fujimoto, S. Tanaka and Monitor Applied to High-energy Accelerator Facilities, JAERI-Tech 2003-011, Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute (2003). [in Japanese] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Olsher, H.H. Hsu, A. Beverding, J.H. Kleck, W.H. Casson, D.G. Vasilik and R.T. Devine, "WENDI: An improved neutron rem meter," Health Physics, 79 (2), 170-181 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- T. Sato, D. Satoh, A. Endo and Y. Yamaguchi, "Darwin: dose monitoring system applicable to various radiations with wide energy ranges," Radiation Protection Dosimetry, 126, 501-505 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nakane, M. Hagiwara, Y. Iwamoto, H. Iwase, D. Satoh, T. Sato, H. Yashima, T. Matsumoto, A. Masuda, T. Nunomiya, Y. Sakamoto, H. Nakashima, A. Tamii, K. Hatanaka and T. Nakamura, “Response Measurement of Various Neutron Dose Equivalent Monitors in 134-387 MeV Neutron Fields,” Proc. of ICRS-13, Progress in Nuclear Science and Technology, 4, 704-708 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://j-parc.jp/ [Google Scholar]
- Radiation Dose Conversion Coefficients for Radiation Shielding Calculations: 2004, AESJ-SC-R002:2004, Atomic Energy Society of Japan, (2004). [in Japanese] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Stevenson, K.L. Liu and R.H. Thomas, “Determination of Transverse Shielding for Proton Accelerators Using the Moyer Model,” Health Phys., 43, 13-29 (1982). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ban, H. Hirayama and K. Katoh, "Measurement of Secondary Neutron Fluxes around Beam Stop for 500 MeV Protons", Nucl. Instrum. Methods, 184, 409-412 (1981). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Nunomiya, N. Nakao, P. Wright, T. Nakamura, E. Kim, T. Kurosawa, S. Taniguchi, M. Sasaki, H. Iwase, Y. Uwamino, T. Shibata, S. Ito and D.R. Perry, “Measurements of Attenuation Lengths Through Concrete and Iron for Neutrons Produced by 800-MeV Proton on Tantalum Target at ISIS”, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res., A476, 85-89 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.