EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||8. Special Sessions|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- Y. Nakane, T. Abe and H. Nakashima, “Monte Carlo Calculations for the Shielding Design of Beam Injection and Extraction Areas at the 3-GeV Synchrotron in J-PARC,” Proc. of ICRS-11, Nuclear Technology, 168, 519-523 (2009). [CrossRef]
- H. Sakai, H. Okamura, H. Otsu, T. Wakasa, S. Ishida, N. Sakamoto, T. Uesaka, Y. Satou, S. Fujita and K. Hatanaka, “Facility for the (p,n) polarization transfer measurement,” Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res., A369, 120-134 (1996). [CrossRef]
- Y. Iwamoto, M. Hagiwara, D. Satoh, H. Iwase, H. Yashima, T. Itoga, T. Sato, Y. Nakane, H. Nakashima, Y. Sakamoto, T. Matsumoto, A. Masuda, J. Nishiyama, A. Tamii, K. Hatanaka, C. Theis, E. Feldbaumer, L. Jaegerhofer, C. Pioch, V. Mares and T. Nakamura, “Quasi-monoenergetic neutron energy spectra for 246 and 389 MeV 7Li(p,n) reactions at angles from 0 to 30 degree,” Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res., A629, 43-49 (2011). [CrossRef]
- C. Birattari, A. Ferrari, C. Nuccetelli, M. Pelliccioni and M. Silari, “An extended range neutron rem counter,” Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res., A297, 250-257 (1990). [CrossRef]
- Y. Nakane, Y. Harada, Y. Sakamoto, T. Oguri, M. Yoshizawa, F. Takahashi, T. Ishikura, T. Fujimoto, S. Tanaka and Monitor Applied to High-energy Accelerator Facilities, JAERI-Tech 2003-011, Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute (2003). [in Japanese]
- R.H. Olsher, H.H. Hsu, A. Beverding, J.H. Kleck, W.H. Casson, D.G. Vasilik and R.T. Devine, "WENDI: An improved neutron rem meter," Health Physics, 79 (2), 170-181 (2000).
- T. Sato, D. Satoh, A. Endo and Y. Yamaguchi, "Darwin: dose monitoring system applicable to various radiations with wide energy ranges," Radiation Protection Dosimetry, 126, 501-505 (2007).
- Y. Nakane, M. Hagiwara, Y. Iwamoto, H. Iwase, D. Satoh, T. Sato, H. Yashima, T. Matsumoto, A. Masuda, T. Nunomiya, Y. Sakamoto, H. Nakashima, A. Tamii, K. Hatanaka and T. Nakamura, “Response Measurement of Various Neutron Dose Equivalent Monitors in 134-387 MeV Neutron Fields,” Proc. of ICRS-13, Progress in Nuclear Science and Technology, 4, 704-708 (2014). [CrossRef]
- URL: http://j-parc.jp/
- Radiation Dose Conversion Coefficients for Radiation Shielding Calculations: 2004, AESJ-SC-R002:2004, Atomic Energy Society of Japan, (2004). [in Japanese]
- G.R. Stevenson, K.L. Liu and R.H. Thomas, “Determination of Transverse Shielding for Proton Accelerators Using the Moyer Model,” Health Phys., 43, 13-29 (1982). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- S. Ban, H. Hirayama and K. Katoh, "Measurement of Secondary Neutron Fluxes around Beam Stop for 500 MeV Protons", Nucl. Instrum. Methods, 184, 409-412 (1981). [CrossRef]
- T. Nunomiya, N. Nakao, P. Wright, T. Nakamura, E. Kim, T. Kurosawa, S. Taniguchi, M. Sasaki, H. Iwase, Y. Uwamino, T. Shibata, S. Ito and D.R. Perry, “Measurements of Attenuation Lengths Through Concrete and Iron for Neutrons Produced by 800-MeV Proton on Tantalum Target at ISIS”, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res., A476, 85-89 (2002). [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.