EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20173rd International Conference on Theoretical and Experimental Studies in Nuclear Applications and Technology (TESNAT 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Uğur et al., Fizika , Volume XVI, Number 2, 516-519 (2010)
- M. Boutillon and A.M. Perroche, Phys. Med. Biol., 38 439–454, (1993). [CrossRef]
- R.J. Shalek, M. Stoyall, New York, Academic Press, (1969)
- A. Jalil, M.A. Molla Health Phys. 62(1): 74–76, (1992) [CrossRef]
- S. Milacic, J. Simic, J. Kobe Med. Sci., 54, 2, E108–E113, (2008)
- H. F. Eugene, L. B. William, The Medical Basis for Radiation Accident Preparedness, 265–277, (1980)
- D. Delacroix, J. P. Guerre, P Leblanc, C. Hiykman, Radionuclide and Radiation Protection Data Handbook 2002 Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 98 1–168, (2002) [CrossRef]
- M. Boutillon A.M. Perroche, Phys. Med. Biol. 38 439–454, (1993) [CrossRef]
- Protection Aganist Radiation From Brachytherapy Sources. NCRP Pamphlet No.40, National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements, Marh I, (1972)
- Turkish Atomic Energy Authority website (www.taek.gov.tr)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.