EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 157, 201722 Topical Conference on Radio-Frequency Power in Plasmas
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- Antar, G., et al. Convective transport suppression in the scrape-off layer using ion cyclotron resonance heating on the ASDEX Upgrade tokamak. Physical review letters 105.16 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Antar, G. Y., et al. The role of power and magnetic connection to the active antenna in the suppression of intermittent structures by ion cyclotron resonance heating. Nuclear Fusion 52.10 (2012): 103005. [CrossRef]
- Ding, B. J., et al. Effect of MHD on edge electrostatic fluctuation with lower hybrid current drive in the HT-7 tokamak. Plasma physics and controlled fusion 46.9 (2004): 1467. [CrossRef]
- Ridolfini, V. Pericoli, et al. Lower hybrid current drive efficiency in tokamaks and wave scattering by density fluctuations at the plasma edge. Nuclear Fusion 51.11 (2011): 113023. [CrossRef]
- T Oosako et al., In RADIO FREQUENCY POWER IN PLASMAS: Proceedings of the 19th Topical Conference, volume 1406, 239 (2011).
- Goniche, M., et al. Lower hybrid current drive at high density on Tore Supra. Nuclear Fusion 53.3 (2013): 033010. [CrossRef]
- Antar, G., et al. The role of the plasma current in turbulence decrease during lower hybrid current drive. Physics of Plasmas 24.3 (2017): 032307. [CrossRef]
- Vermare, L., et al. Density fluctuation measurements using X-mode fast sweep reflectometry on Tore Supra. Nuclear fusion 46.9 (2006): S743. [CrossRef]
- Hoang, G. T., et al. Improved confinement in high li lower hybrid driven steady state plasmas in Tore Supra. Nuclear fusion 34.1 (1994): 75. [CrossRef]
- Diamond, P. H., S.-I. Itoh, and K. Itoh. Modern Plasma Physics: Volume 1, Physical Kinetics of Turbulent Plasmas. Cambridge University Press, 2010.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.