EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 157, 201722 Topical Conference on Radio-Frequency Power in Plasmas
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- C. H. Liu, D.H. Xia, D.L. Sun, Z.J. Wang, J.X. Xiao, Z. Zeng, F.T. Cui, Z.X. Yu, G. Zhuang, Design of a polarization-controlled launcher for the ECH system onJ-TEXTC, Fusion Eng.Des. 112 (2016) 404–409. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Prater, Heating and current drive by electron cyclotron waves, Phys.Plasmas 11 (2004) 2349– 2376. [Google Scholar]
- S. Gnesin, J. Decker, S. Coda, T.P. Goodman, Y. Peysson, D. Mazon 3rd harmonic electron cyclotron resonant heating absorption enhancement by2nd harmonic heating at the same frequency in a tokamak, Plasma Phys.Control. Fusion 54 (2012) 035002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kobayashi, G. Bosia and B. Petzold Design status of EC system in ITER — design of reliable RF beam launching system, Fusion Eng.Des. 53 (2001) 475–484 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Shimozuma, H. Igami, S. Kubo, Y. Yoshimura, H. Takahashi, M. Osakabe,et al., Optimization of the high harmonic ECRH scenario to extend a heatingplasma parameter range in LHD, Nucl. Fusion 55 (2015) 063035 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Omoria, M.A. Henderson, F. Albajar, S. Albertic, U. Baruahd, T.S. Bigelowe,et al., Overview of the ITER EC H&CD system and its capabilities, Fusion Eng.Des. 86 (2011) 951–954 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Goldsmith, Quasioptical system, Chap.5 [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Kim, A. Sawant, I. Lee, D. Kim, M. S. Choe, J. H. Won, J. H. Kim, J. So, W. J, and E. M. Choi, System development and performance testing of a W-band Gyrotron, J. Infrared Milli. Terahz. Waves, vol. 14, pp. 1–14, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Kim, J. H. Kim, J. H. Won, W. Lee, J. Y, and E. M. Choi, Direct real-time power measurement of a high-power electron cyclotron maser by a simple one-point Schottky detector signal, IEEE Trans. THz Sci. Technol., vol. 5, pp. 779–785, 2015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Read, G. S. Nusinovich, O. Dumbrajs, H. Q. Dinh, D. Opie, G. Bird, K. Kreischer and M. Blank, Design of a 3 MW, 140 GHz, gyrotron based on a TE21,13 coaxial cavity, in Proc. 18th Int. Cont. Infr. Millim. Waves, vol. SPIE 2 104, p. 521, 1993 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.