EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 157, 201722 Topical Conference on Radio-Frequency Power in Plasmas
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- A C C Sips, Advanced Scenarios for ITER operation, Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion, 47, A19 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ono, High harmonic fast waves in high beta plasmas, Phys. Plasmas, 2(11), 4075 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. K. Phillips et al., Spectral effects on fast wave core heating and current drive, Nuclear Fusion, 49, 075015 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Vdovin, Current generation by helicons and lower hybrid waves in modern tokamaks and reactors ITER and DEMO. Scenrarios, Modeling and Antenna, Plasma Physics Reports, 39(2), 95 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Prater et al., Application of very high harmonic fast waves for off-axis current drive in the DIII-D and FNSF-AT tokamaks, Nuclear Fusion, 54, 083024 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Wang et al., Helicon wave coupling in KSTAR plasmas for off-axis current drive in high electron pressure plasmas, Nuclear Fusion, 57, 046010 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Theilhaber, A. Bers, Coupling to the fast wave at lower hybrid frequencies, Nuclear Fusion, 20, 547(1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ohkubo et al., Current drive by fast magnetosonic waves near the lower hybrid frequency in the JIPP T-IIU Tokamak, Physical Review Letters, 56(19), 2040 (1986) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Yamamoto et al., Observation of direct electron heating by the fast waves in the lower hybrid range of frequencies in the JFT-2M tokamak, Physical Review Letter, 63(11), 1148 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. I. Pinsker et al., 800 MHz fast wave current drive experiments in PLT, Proceeding of 7th topical conference on Applications of radiofrequency power to plasmas (AIP), 175 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Porkolab et al., Observation of parametric decay instabilities in lower hybrid radio frequency heating of tokamaks, Physical Review Letters, 38(5), 230 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Harvey et al., The GENRAY ray tracing code, CompX report CompX-20000-01. [Google Scholar]
- J. Decker et al., Calculations of lower hybrid current drive in ITER, Nuclear Fusion, 51, 073025 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Heikkinen et al., Role of fast waves in the central deposition of lower hybrid power, Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion, 41, 1231–1249 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.