EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2017XIV All-Russian School-Conference of Young Scientists with International Participation “Actual Problems of Thermal Physics and Physical Hydrodynamics”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- V. V. Yagov, Heat transfer in one-phase media and at phase transitions Publishing House MPEI, Russian (2014) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gao, L. Zhang, P. Cheng, X. Quan, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 57, 1 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jung, H. Kim, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 73 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jung, H. Kim, Heat Transfer Engineering 36, 12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Duan, B. Phillips, T. McKrell, J. Buongiorno, Exp. Heat Transfer 26, 2-3 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gerardi, J. Buongiorno, L. W. Hu, T. McKrell, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 53, 19 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Golobic, J. Petkovsek, D. B. R. Kenning, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 55, 4 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Petkovsek, Y. Heng, M. Zupancic, H. Gjerkes, F. Cimerman, I. Golobic, Int. J. Refrigeration 61 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Surtaev, V. S. Serdyukov, M. I. Moiseev, Instrum. Exp. Tech 59, 4 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Serdyukov, A. S. Surtaev, JPSC (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.