EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2017XIV All-Russian School-Conference of Young Scientists with International Participation “Actual Problems of Thermal Physics and Physical Hydrodynamics”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- V.V. Volshanik, G.V. Orekhov, Application fields for interacting swirling flows of liquids and gases Vestnik MGSU, No. 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Chao,Recirculation Structure of the Co-annular Swirling Jets in a Combustor AIAA Journal, 26, No. 5623-625 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Escudier, J. J. Keller,Recirculation in Swirling Flow: A Manifestation of Vortex Breakdown AIAA Journal, 23, 111-116 (Jan. 1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Altgeld, W. P. Jones, J. Wilhelmi., Velocity Measurements in a Confined Swirl Driven Recirculating Flow, Experiments in Fluids 1 73-78 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- H. Toral, J. H. Wihtelaw,Velocity and Scalar Characteristics of the Isothermal and Combusting Flows in a Combustor Sector Rig Combustion and Flame, 45, 251-272 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Bach, F. C. Vu,Flow Measurements in a Model Swirl Combustor AIAA, 20,5 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Theodore Providakis, Laurent Zimmer, Philippe Scouflaire, Sebastien Ducruix,Characterization of the Acoustic Interactions in a Two-Stage Multi-Injection Combustor Fed With Liquid Fuel Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, 134 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yonmo Sung,Gyungmin Choi., Non-intrusive optical diagnostics of co- and counter-swirling flames in a dual swirl pulverized coal combustion burner Fuel, 174, 76-88 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.