EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 164, 20175th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- C. D. Froggatt and H. B. Nielsen, Standard model criticality prediction: Top mass 173 +-5-GeV and Higgs mass 135 +- 9-GeV, Phys. Lett. B 368 (1996) 96, hep-ph/9511371. [CrossRef]
- D. Buttazzo, G. Degrassi, P. P. Giardino, G. F. Giudice, F. Sala, A. Salvio and A. Strumia, JHEP 1312 (2013) 089, arXiv:1307.3536. [CrossRef]
- The SHiP Collaboration, A facility to Search for Hidden Particles (SHIP) at the CERN SPS, April 2015, arXiv:1504.04956.
- S. Alekhin et al., A facility to Search for Hidden Particles at the CERN SPS: the SHiP physics case, Rept. Prog. Phys. 79 (2016) no.12, 124201, arXiv:1504.04855 [hep-ph]. [CrossRef]
- T. Asaka, S. Blanchet and M. Shaposhnikov, The nuMSM, dark matter and neutrino masses, Phys. Lett. B 631 (2005) 151, hep-ph/0503065. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.