EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 164, 20175th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- ATLAS Collaboration, The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, JINST 3 (2008) S08003.
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS SUSY Results, https:/twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/AtlasPublic/ SupersymmetryPublicResults.
- A. C. Kraan, Interactions of heavy stable hadronizing particles, Eur. Phys. J. C 37 (2004) 91–104, arXiv:hep-ex/0404001. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- R. Mackeprang and D. Milstead, An updated description of heavy-hadron interactions in GEANT-4, Eur. Phys. J. C 66 (2010) 493–501, arXiv:0908.1868 [hep-ph]. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for heavy long-lived charged R-hadrons with the ATLAS detector in 3.2 fb-1 of proton–proton collision data at √s = 13 TeV, Physics Letters B (2016), pp. 647-665, doi: 10.1016/j.physletb.2016.07.042, arXiv: 1606.05129.
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for metastable heavy charged particles with large ionization energy loss in pp collisions at √s = 13 TeV using the ATLAS experiment, arxiv: 1604.04520.
- ATLAS Collaboration, Searches for heavy long-lived charged particles with the ATLAS detector in proton-proton collisions at √s = 8 TeV, JHEP 01 (2015) 068, arXiv:1411.6795 [hep-ex].
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for new phenomena in events containing a same-flavour oppositesign dilepton pair, jets, and large missing transverse momentum in √s = 13 TeV pp collisions with the ATLAS detector, arXiv: 1611.05791, submitted to Eur. Phys. J. C.
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for supersymmetry in a final state containing two photons and missing transverse momentum in √s = 13 TeV pp collisions at the LHC using the ATLAS detector, arXiv: 1606.09150, accepted by Eur. Phys. J. C.
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for photonic signatures of gauge-mediated supersymmetry in 8 TeV pp collisions with the ATLAS detector, Phys. Rev. D 92 (2015) 072001, arXiv:1507.05493 [hep-ex]. [CrossRef]
- Aaboud, M., Aad, G., Abbott, B. et al. (ATLAS Collaboration), Search for squarks and gluinos in events with hadronically decaying tau leptons, jets and missing transverse momentum in proton– proton collisions at √s = 13 TeV recorded with the ATLAS detector, Eur. Phys. J. C (2016) 76: 683, doi:10.1140/epjc/s10052-016-4481-2. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- C. G. Lester and D. J. Summers, Measuring masses of semiinvisibly decaying particles pair produced at hadron colliders, Phys. Lett. B463 (1999) 99–103, arXiv:hep-ph/9906349 [hep-ph]. [CrossRef]
- C. G. Lester and B. Nachman, Bisection-based asymmetric MT 2 computation: a higher precision calculator than existing symmetric methods, JHEP 03 (2015) 100, arXiv:1411.4312 [hep-ph]. [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for supersymmetry in events with large missing transverse momentum, jets, and at least one tau lepton in 20 fb-1 of √s = 8 TeV proton–proton collision data with the ATLAS detector, JHEP 1409 (2014) 103, arXiv:1407.0603 [hep-ex].
- ATLAS Collaboration, Summary of the searches for squarks and gluinos using √s = 8 TeVpp collisions with the ATLAS experiment at the LHC, JHEP 1510 (2015) 054, arXiv:1507.05525 [hepex].
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.