EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2018Joint International Conference of ICGAC-XIII and IK-15 on Gravitation, Astrophysics and Cosmology
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- P. J. E. Peebles, Eur. Phys. J. H 42, 177-259 (2017), arXiv:1603.06474 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- J. A. Wheeler with K. Ford, Geons, Black Holes, and Quantum Foam (W.W. Norton, New York, 1998)
- J. A. Wheeler, Ann. New York Acad. Sci. XLVIII, 219-238 (1946) [CrossRef]
- J. A. Wheeler, R. P. Feynman, Rev. Modern Phys. 17, 157 (1945) – Part II, study of classical field theory; J. A. Wheeler, R. P. Feynman, Rev. Modern Phys. 21,425 (1949) – Part III, study of classical field theory [CrossRef]
- J. Wheeler letter to N. Bohr, January 21, 1950
- J. A. Wheeler, Proc. Am. Philos. Soc. 90, 36 (1946); Notebook ACTION AT A DISTANCE I (1950-53) from American Philosophical Society in Philadelphia
- D. H. Wesley, J. A. Wheeler, in A. Ashtekar et al (eds.), Revising the Foundations of Relativistic Physics, 421-436, Kluwer (2003) [CrossRef]
- Notebook RELATIVITY II (May 1953 – April 1954), American Philosophical Society
- Notebook RELATIVITY I (Sep. 1952 – May 1953), Mss.B.W564_SerV_Vol39, American Philosophical Society
- J. A. Wheeler, FIELDS AND PARTICLES, Adapted from the Twelfth Richtmyer Memorial Lecture, delivered in New York, 29th January 1954 before the joint session of the American Association of Physics Teachers and the American Physical Society (unfinished Typescript)
- J. A. Wheeler, Phys. Rev. 97, 511-536 (1955) – Part V of a study of classical field theory [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. W. Misner, J. A. Wheeler, Ann. Phys. 2, 525-603 (1957) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. D, Kruskal, Phys. Rev. 119, 1743 (1960) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- I. Robinson, A. Schild, E. Schucking, eds Quasistellar Sources and Gravitaional Collapse (U. of Chicago P., Chicago, 1965)
- R. Ruffini, J. A. Wheeler, Physics Today 24, 30 (1971) [CrossRef]
- D. Brill, Bull. Am. Phys. Soc. 60 (2015) Abstract J5.00004
- J. A. Wheeler, Quaderno 157, 133-164 (1971)
- J. Louko, J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 222:012038 (2009), arXiv:1001.0124v1 [gr-qc] [CrossRef]
- G. Gundlach, Phys. Rept. 376, 339 (2003), gr-qc/0210101 [CrossRef]
- J.A. Wheeler in R. Ruffini (ed.), Quantum Cosmology (World Sci.Pub.Co.1987) p.300
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.