EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2018Joint International Conference of ICGAC-XIII and IK-15 on Gravitation, Astrophysics and Cosmology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- J. Louko and J. Mäkelä, Phys. Rev. D 54, 4982 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kuchař, Phys. Rev. D 50, 3961 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Misner and D. H. Sharp, Phys. Rev. 136, B571 (1964). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- G.A.S. Dias and J.P.S. Lemos, Phys. Rev. D 79, 044013 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Maeda and M. Nozawa, Phys. Rev. D 77, 064031 (2008). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kunstatter and H. Maeda, Class. Quant. Grav. 31,31, 115009 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Reed and B. Simon, Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics II: Fourier Analysis, Self-adjointness (Academic Press, New York, 1975). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.