EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2018Joint International Conference of ICGAC-XIII and IK-15 on Gravitation, Astrophysics and Cosmology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- J. P. Hsu and L. Hsu, Space-Time Symmetry and Quantum Yang-Mills Gravity (Singapore, World Scientific, 2013) pp. 220-223. [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Hsu, Chinese Phys. C. 41: 015101, (2017). arXiv:1609.00227 [physics.gen-ph]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Hsu, Eur. Phys. J. Plus, 129: 108, (2014). Note that Ω functions in (5)-(6) in this ref.  should be replaced by Hamilton's characteristic functions, P!(x), in eq. (2) of the present paper. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Yourgrau and S. Mendelstam, Variational Principles in Dynamics and Quantum Theory, (Dover, 3rd ed. 1979) p. 50. [Google Scholar]
- L. Landau and E. Lifshitz, The Classical Theory of Fields (Addision-Wesley, 1951) p. 29. [Google Scholar]
- T. D. Lee and C. N.Yang, Phys. Rev. 98:1501 (1955). J. Hsu, Mod. Phys. Lett. A 20: 2855 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Hsu and L. Hsu, Phys. Letters, A 196: 1 (1994). Such a formulation of space-time transformations based solely on the first postulate is essential for generalization to non-inertial frames. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- See ref. 1, ch.2, pp. 23-24, pp. 38-42. [Google Scholar]
- M. Khan, Thesis (Physics Department, Univ. of Massachusetts Dartmouth, 2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.