EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2018Joint International Conference of ICGAC-XIII and IK-15 on Gravitation, Astrophysics and Cosmology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- J. P. Hsu and L. Hsu, Space-Time Symmetry and Quantum Yang-Mills Gravity (Singapore, World Scientific, 2013) pp. 220-223.
- J. P. Hsu, Chinese Phys. C. 41: 015101, (2017). arXiv:1609.00227 [physics.gen-ph]. [CrossRef]
- J. P. Hsu, Eur. Phys. J. Plus, 129: 108, (2014). Note that Ω functions in (5)-(6) in this ref.  should be replaced by Hamilton's characteristic functions, P!(x), in eq. (2) of the present paper. [CrossRef]
- W. Yourgrau and S. Mendelstam, Variational Principles in Dynamics and Quantum Theory, (Dover, 3rd ed. 1979) p. 50.
- L. Landau and E. Lifshitz, The Classical Theory of Fields (Addision-Wesley, 1951) p. 29.
- T. D. Lee and C. N.Yang, Phys. Rev. 98:1501 (1955). J. Hsu, Mod. Phys. Lett. A 20: 2855 (2005). [CrossRef]
- J. P. Hsu and L. Hsu, Phys. Letters, A 196: 1 (1994). Such a formulation of space-time transformations based solely on the first postulate is essential for generalization to non-inertial frames. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- See ref. 1, ch.2, pp. 23-24, pp. 38-42.
- M. Khan, Thesis (Physics Department, Univ. of Massachusetts Dartmouth, 2017).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.