EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Fusion diagnostics and technology|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- P. Calderoni, “Status of the HCLL and HCPB Test BlanketSystem instrumentation development,” 21st Top. Meet. Technol. Fusion Energy (TOFE), 9-13 Novemb. 2014,Anaheim, CA. [Google Scholar]
- M. Angelone, A. Klix, M. Pillon, P. Batistoni, U. Fischer,and A. Santagata, “Development of self-powered neutrondetectors for neutron flux monitoring in HCLL and HCPBITER-TBM,” Fusion Eng. Des., vol. 89, no. 9-10, pp. 2194–2198, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Raj, M. Angelone, U. Fischer, and A. Klix, “Self-Powered Detectors for Test Blanket Modules in ITER,” in IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium, 29 Oct. - 5 Nov. 2016, Strassbourg, France, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Hilborn, “Self-Powered Neutron Detectors for ReactorFlux Monitoring,” Nucleonics, vol. 22, pp. 69–74, 1964. [Google Scholar]
- B. Wortmann, “Ph.D. Thesis: Auslegung und Optimierungeiner Bestrahlungseinrichtung fuer die Bor-Neutroneneinfangtherapie an autotransplantierten Organen,” Technical Unversity of Dresden, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- R. Schwengner, R. Beyer, F. Dönau, E. Grosse, A.Hartmann, A. R. Junghans, S. Mallion, G. Rusev, K. D.Schilling, W. Schulze, and A. Wagner, “The photon-scattering facility at the superconducting electron acceleratorELBE,” Nucl. Instruments Methods Phys. Res. Sect. A Accel. Spectrometers, Detect. Assoc. Equip., vol. 555, no. 1–2, pp.211–219, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.