EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Fusion diagnostics and technology|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- I. Zychor et al., “High performance detectors for upgraded gamma ray diagnostics for jet DT campaigns”, Physica Scripta vol. 91, 064003, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Boltruczyk et al., “Development of MPPC+based detectors for high count rate DT campaigns at JET”, Fusion Engineering and Design, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pellegrino, “Summary Actel ProAsic/3E Iradiation Tests”, Actel Corporation, Nikhef, OT FE Architecture Mini-Review March 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Rezgui, “Radiation-Tolerant ProASIC3 FPGAs Radiation Effects”, Actel Corporation, Tech. Report, April 2010. [Google Scholar]
- AVNET, “MicroZed Evaluation Kit”, datasheet 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., “MPPC (Multi-Pixel Photon Counter) arrays,” S13361-3050 series datasheet, April 2016. [Google Scholar]
- CAEN Electronic Instrumentation, Digitizer DT5730 datasheet [rev May 2016]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.