EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Fusion diagnostics and technology|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- G. Vayakis, E.H. Hodgson, V. Voitsenya and C.I. Walker, Fusion Science and Technology, vol. 55, pp. 699–750, 2008. [CrossRef]
- G. Vayakis et al., Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 417, pp. 780–786,2011. [CrossRef]
- G. Chitarin, R. Delogu, A. Gallo and S. Peruzzo, Fusion Engineering and Design, vol. 84, p. 593–598, 2009. [CrossRef]
- Y. Imanaka, Multilayered low temperature co-fired ceramics (LTCC) technology, Springer, USA, 2005.
- L. Vermeeren and R. Van Nieuwenhove, Review of Scientific Instruments 75, pp. 4667–4674, 2003. [CrossRef]
- S. Peruzzo et al., Fusion Engineering and Design, vol. 88, pp. 1302–1305, 2013. [CrossRef]
- D.B. Pelowitz, Ed., "MCNPX Users Manual Version 2.7.0" LA-CP-11-00438 (2011).
- DuPontTM Green TapeTM 951 Low Temperature Ceramic System, http://www.dupont.com/content/dam/dupont/products-and-services/electronic-and-electrical-materials/documents/prodlib/951.pdf, accessed on May 18, 2017.
- N.P. Goldstein, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. NS-20, pp.549–556, 1973.
- JEFF-3.2 evaluated data library - Neutron data, https://www.oecd-nea.org/dbforms/data/eva/evatapes/jeff_32/, accessed on May 17,/2017
- L. Vermeeren and M. Wéber, Fusion Engineering and Design, vol. 82, pp. 1185–1191, 2007. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.