EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Fusion diagnostics and technology|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- G. Vayakis, E.H. Hodgson, V. Voitsenya and C.I. Walker, Fusion Science and Technology, vol. 55, pp. 699–750, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Vayakis et al., Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 417, pp. 780–786,2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Chitarin, R. Delogu, A. Gallo and S. Peruzzo, Fusion Engineering and Design, vol. 84, p. 593–598, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Imanaka, Multilayered low temperature co-fired ceramics (LTCC) technology, Springer, USA, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- L. Vermeeren and R. Van Nieuwenhove, Review of Scientific Instruments 75, pp. 4667–4674, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Peruzzo et al., Fusion Engineering and Design, vol. 88, pp. 1302–1305, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Pelowitz, Ed., "MCNPX Users Manual Version 2.7.0" LA-CP-11-00438 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- DuPontTM Green TapeTM 951 Low Temperature Ceramic System, http://www.dupont.com/content/dam/dupont/products-and-services/electronic-and-electrical-materials/documents/prodlib/951.pdf, accessed on May 18, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Goldstein, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. NS-20, pp.549–556, 1973. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JEFF-3.2 evaluated data library - Neutron data, https://www.oecd-nea.org/dbforms/data/eva/evatapes/jeff_32/, accessed on May 17,/2017 [Google Scholar]
- L. Vermeeren and M. Wéber, Fusion Engineering and Design, vol. 82, pp. 1185–1191, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.