EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Fusion diagnostics and technology|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- D. van Houtte, G. Martin, A. Bécoulet, J. Bucalossi, G. Giruzzi, G.T. Hoang, Th. Loarer, B. Saoutic and the Tore Supra Team, Recent fully non-inductive operation results in tore supra with 6 min, 1 gj plasma discharges, Nuclear Fusion, vol. 44, no. 5, L11, April 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Qing, Li Hong-bin, Huang Ben-xiong and Dou Qiao-qi., Rogowski sensor for plasma current, Sensors Journal, IEEE, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 293–296, March 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Van Nieuwenhove and L. Vermeeren, Study of the radiation induced electromotive force effect on mineral insulated cables for magnetic diagnostics in ITER, Fusion Engineering and Design, 22nd Symposium on Fusion Technology, vol. 66-68, pp. 821–825, September 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ph. Moreau, B. Brichard, A. Fil, Ph. Malard, P. Pastor, A. Le-Luyer, F. Samaille and V. Massaut, Test of fiber optic based current sensors on the tore supra tokamak, Fusion Engineering and Design, vol. 86, no. 6-8, pp. 1222–1226, October 2011. [Google Scholar]
- L. Palmieri, D. Sarchi and A. Galtarossa, Distributed measurement of high electric current by means of polarimetric optical fiber sensor, Optics Express, vol. 23, no. 9, pp. 11073–11079, April 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Aerssens, F. Descamps, A. Gusarov, P. Mégret, P. Moreau and M. Wuilpart, Influence of the optical fiber type on the performances of fiber-optics current sensor dedicated to plasma current measurement in ITER, Applied Optics, vol. 54, no. 19, pp. 5983–5991, July 2015. [Google Scholar]
- T. Yoshino, Theory for the Faraday effect in optical fiber, J. Opt. Soc. Am. B, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 1856–1860, September 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Andres, J. L. Cruz and M. A. Hernandez, Faraday effect in standard optical fibers: dispersion of the effective verdet constant, Applied Optics, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 922–927, February 1996. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Rogers, Polarization-optical time domain reflectometry: a technique for the measurement of field distributions, Applied Optics, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 1060–1074, March 1981. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Rogers, Y. R. Zhou and V. A. Handerek, Computational Polarization-optical time domain reflectometry for measurement of the spatial distribution of PMD in optical fibres, Proc. Optical Fibre Measurement Conference 1997, pp. 126–129, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- M. Wuilpart, C. Caucheteur et P. Mgret, Measurement of magnetic field using Rayleigh backscattering in optical fibres, Proceed. ANIMMA 2011, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Wuilpart, M. Aerssens, A. Gusarov, Ph. Moreau and P. Mgret, Plasma Current Measurement in Thermonuclear Fusion Reactors Using a Photon-Counting POTDR, Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 547–550, March 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.