EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Nuclear Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- C. Jammes, P. Filliatre, B. Geslot, T. Domenech, and S. Normand, “Assessment of the high temperature fission chamber technology for the French fast reactor program”, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 59, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Trapp, S. Haan, L. Martin, J. L. Perrin and M. Tixier,“High Temperature Fission Chambers: State-of-the-Art”, In-Core Instrumentation and Reactor Core Assessment. Proceedings of a Specialist Meeting, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- H. Hamrita, C. Jammes, G. Galli and F. Laine, “Rejection of partial-discharge-induced pulses in fission chambers designed for sodium-cooled fast reactors”, Nuclear Inst. and Methods in Physics Research, A, to be published. DOI:10.1016/j.nima.2016.11.055. [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Miller, Fission chambers, Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, to be published DOI: 10.1002/047134608X.W5203.pub2. [Google Scholar]
- C. Jammes et al.,“Progress in the development of the neutron flux monitoring system of the French GEN-IV SFR: simulations and experimental validations”, Proceeding in ANIMMA, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. Normand, V. Kondrasovs, G. Corre, et al., “PING fornuclear measurements: First results”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 59, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Carrel, et al “Characterization of Old Nuclear Waste Packages Coupling Photon Activation Analysis and Complementary Non-Destructive Techniques”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 61, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Hudon and M. Belec, “Partial Discharge Signal Interpretation for Generator Diagnostics”, IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., Vol. 12, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.