EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced Nuclear Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- O’Hara, J., & Brown, W. (2002), “The effects of interface management tasks on crew performance and safety in complex, computer-based systems”, NUREG/CR-6633. Washington, D.C.:U.S. NRC. [Google Scholar]
- A.O.Braseth, C. Nihlwing, Lessons Learned from Halden Project Research on Human System, Nuclear Engineering and Technology, Vol.41 No.3, April, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S.Y Kim, J.V.Wormer, Human-Machine Interface Design for Power Generation Plant Operators [Google Scholar]
- D.Stone, C.Jarrett, “User Interface Design and Evaluation”, Morgan Kaufmann, 2005, pp. 19–20. [Google Scholar]
- Gwi-sook Jang, Seung-min Lee, Gee-yong Park, “A Monitoring and Controller Display Method for each Operation Mode based on Log Analyses of Operator Actions”, Transactions of the Korean Nuclear Society Spring Meeting Jeju, Korea, May 18-19, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.