EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- B. Duc, B. Biard, P. Debias, L. Pantera, J.-P. Hudelot and F. Rodiac, "Renovation, improvement and experimental validation of the Helium-3 transient rods system for the reactivity injection in the CABRI reactor," IGORR 2014 Conference, Bariloche, Argentina, November 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S.Mirotta, J.Guillot, V.Chevalier and B.Biard, "Qualification and characterization of electronics of the fast neutrons Hodoscope detectors using neutrons from CABRI core," In ANIMMA2017 Conference Proceedings, Liege, June 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lecerf, Y. Garnier, J. Girard, C. Domergue, L. Gaubert and C. Manenc, "Study of the linearity of CABRI experimental ionization chambers during RIA transients," in ANIMMA 2017 Conference Proceedings, Liege, June 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lecerf, Y. Garnier, J. Hudelot, J. Girard, C. Domergue, L. Gaubert, M. Maillot, C. Manenc and S. Mirotta, "Analysis of the dosimetry campaign performed during the CABRI commissioning tests," In ANIMMA2017 Conference Proceedings, Liege, June 2017. [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Knoll, "Radiation Detection and Measurement," John Wiley and Sons, 3rd edition, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- J. Gostely et E. Carnal, «La methode des deux oscillateurs pour la mesure du temps mort dans l'instrumentation nucléaire,» Nuclear Instruments and Methods, Vol 150, Iss 3, Pgs 459–464, 15 April 1978. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Cochet, A. Jinaphanh, L. Heulers and O. Jacquet, "Capabilities overview of the MORET5 Monte Carlo code," Annal of Nuclear Energy, Vol 82, Pgs 74–84, August 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.