EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- G. F. Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement, New York: John Wiley & Sons, 2000.
- M. S. Kim and G. D. Kang, “Precise Control of Neutron Irradiation Fluence in the Neutron Transmutation Doping Process in HANARO Using SPND and Zirconium Foils”, IEEE Trans. Nuclear Science, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 1625–1629, 2016 [CrossRef]
- M. N. Baldwin and J. E. Rogers, “Calibration of the Self-Powered Neutron Flux Monitor in a Simulated PWR Lattice”, IEEE Trans. Nuclear Science, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 171–176, 1969 [CrossRef]
- N. P. Goldstein, “A Monte-Carlo Calculation of the Neutron Sensitivity of Self-Powered Detectors”, IEEE Trans. Nuclear Science, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 549–556, 1973 [CrossRef]
- L. A. Banda, “Operational Experience in Rhodium Self-Powered Detectors”, IEEE Trans. Nuclear Science, vol. NS-26, no. 1, pp. 910–915, 1979 [CrossRef]
- P. S. Rao and S. C. Misra, “Neutron Sensitivity of Vanadium Self Powered Neutron Detectors” Nucl. Instr. and Meth. in Phys. Res. A 253, pp. 57–60, 1986 [CrossRef]
- M. Alex and M. D. Ghodgaonkar, “Development of an Inconel Self Powered Neutron Detector for In-Core Reactor Monitoring”, Nucl. Instr. and Meth. in Phys. Res. A 574, pp. 127–132, 2007 [CrossRef]
- H. D. Warren, “Calculational model for self-powered neutron detector, Nucl. Sci. Eng., Vol. 48, pp. 331–342, 1972 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.