EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- G. Gambarini et al., “Determination of gamma dose and thermal neutron fluence in BNCT beams from the TLD-700 glow curve shape”, Radiat. Meas., vol. 45, pp. 640–642, 2010. DOI:10.1016/j.radmeas.2010.02.006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Villa et al., “Multipurpose applications of the accelerator-based neutron source GENEPI2”. 5th International Meeting of Union for Compact Accelerator-Driven Neutron Sources (UCANS V), May 2015, Padova, Italy, Il Nuovo Cimento C 38, pp. 182, 2016. DOI:10.1393/ncc/i2015-15182-2 [Google Scholar]
- H. Amharrak, Ph.D. thesis, Aix-Marseille Université, France, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Le Guillou et al., “State of the art on nuclear heating measurement methods and expected improvements in zero power research reactors”, EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol., vol. 3, No. 11, 2017. DOI: 10.1051/epjn/2017002. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- H. Amharrak et al., “Analysis and recent advances in gamma heating measurements in MINERVE facility by using TLD and OSLD techniques”, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 59, No. 4, pp. 1360–1368, 2012. DOI: 10.1109/ANIMMA.2011.6172901. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Amharrak et al., “Development and optimization of nuclear heating measurement techniques in Zero Power experimental Reactors”, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 61, No. 5, pp. 2515–2526, 2014. DOI: 10.1109/TNS.2014.2355917. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Blaise et al., “Nuclear heating measurement in critical facilities and experimental validation of code and libraries – An application to prompt and delayed γ nuclear data needs”, Phys. Proc., vol. 59, pp. 3–16, 2014. DOI: 10.1016/j.phpro.2014.10.002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.