EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- JP. Hudelot, Y. Garnier, J. Lecerf, M. Fournier, S. Magnetto, E. Gohier, “CABRI reactor commissioning: results and analysis of the tests on the primary cooling system and on the control and safety rods,” IGORR2014 conference, 17-21 November 2014, Bariloche, Argentina [Google Scholar]
- B. Duc, B. Biard, P. Debias, L. Pantera, JP. Hudelot, F. Rodiac, “Renovation, improvement and experimental validation of the Helium-3 transient rods system for the reactivity injection in the CABRI reactor”, IGORR2014 conference, 17-21 November 2014, Bariloche, Argentina [Google Scholar]
- G. Ritter, O. Guéton, F. Mellier, and D. Beretz, “Neutron Commissioning in the New CABRI Water Loop Facility,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 57, n°5, October 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Jeury, L. Pantera, Y. Garnier, “CABRI experimental reactor: experimental reassessment of CABRI core power and measurement uncertainties”, IGORR2013 conference, 13-18 October 2013, Daejeon, Korea [Google Scholar]
- CD-Adapco User Guide, STAR-CCM+ Version (11.02) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.