EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- G. Baratte, «Ensemble de mesure pour hodoscope,» CEALIST, Saclay.
- J. Gostely et E. Carnal, «La methode des deux oscillateurspour la mesure du temps mort dans l'instrumentationnucléaire,» Nuclear instruments and methods, 1978.
- V. Chevalier, S. Mirotta, J. Guillot and B. Biard, "TheCABRI fast neutron Hodoscope: renovation, qualificationprogram and first resutls following the experimentalreactor restart," IRSN, Cadarache, 2017.
- J. Lecerf, "Study of the linearity of CABRI experimentalchambers during RIA transients," CEA, Cadarache, 2017.
- G. Augier and K. Baumung, "Quantitative fuel motiondetermination with the CABRI fast neutron hodoscope :evaluation methods and results," Nuclear Technology,1990.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.