EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- C. Blandin, S. Breaud, L. Vermeeren, and M. Weber, “Development of New Sub-miniature Fission Chambers: Modelling and Experimental Tests,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 349–355, 2003. [CrossRef]
- D. S. McGregor, M. F. Ohmes, R. E. Ortiz, A. S. Ahmed, and J. K. Shultis, “Micro-pocket Fission Detectors (MPFD) for In-Core Neutron Flux monitoring,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, vol. 554, no. 1, pp. 494–499, 2005. [CrossRef]
- M. A. Reichenberger, T. C. Unruh, P. B. Ugorowski, T. Ito, J. A. Roberts, S. R. Stevenson, D. M. Nichols, and D. S. McGregor, “Micro-Pocket Fission Detectors (MPFDs) for In-Vore Neutron Detection,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 87, pp. 318–323, 2016.
- J. K. Shultis, “Determining Axial Fuel-Rod Power-Density Profiles from In-Vore Neutron Glux Measurements,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, vol. 547, no. 2, pp. 663–-678, 2005. [CrossRef]
- “National Nuclear Data Center,” https://www.nndc.bnl.gov/, accessed: 2017-07-03.
- “Methods of steady-state reactor analysis in nuclear design.”
- J. L. Mueller and S. Siltanen, Linear and Nonlinear Inverse Problems with Practical Applications. SIAM, 2012. [CrossRef]
- S. Itoh and T. Tsunoda, “Neutron Spectra Unfolding with Maximum Entropy and Maximum Likelihood,” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, vol. 26, no. 9, pp. 833–843, 1989.
- T. Kaiba, V. Radulovic, D. Fourmentel, L. Barbot, C. Destouches, G. Zerovnik, and L. Snoj, “Calculations to Support to Online Neutron Spectrum Adjustment by Measurements with Miniature FissionChambers in the JSI TRIGA Reactor,” in Proc. of ANIMMA 2017.
- M. Reginatto and P. Goldhagen, “MAXED, a Computer Code for Maximum Entropy Deconvolution of Multisphere Neutron Spectrometer Data.” Health Physics, vol. 77, no. 5, pp. 579–583, 1999. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Reginatto, P. Goldhagen, and S. Neumann, “Spectrum Unfolding, Sensitivity Analysis and Propagation of Uncertainties with the Maximum Entropy Deconvolution Code MAXED,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, vol. 476, no. 1, pp. 242–246, 2002. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.