EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- H. Amharrak et al., State of the art on nuclear heating in a mixed (n/γ) field in research reactors, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, 2014, Volume 749, (2014) p. 57–67. [Google Scholar]
- J. Brun et al., Responses of Single-Cell and Differential Calorimeters: from Out-of-Pile Calibration to Irradiation Campaigns, IEEE TNS, Vol. 63, NO. 3, June 2016, p. 1630–1639. [Google Scholar]
- M. Tarchalski et al., Comparison Of Calculation Scheme With Multisensor Prompt And Delayed Nuclear Heating Measurements In The Maria Reactor, ENC 2016, 9-13 October 2016, Warsaw, Poland. [Google Scholar]
- M. Tarchalski, Nuclear heating measurements in the MARIA reactor and implementation of neutron and photon calculation scheme, thesis 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fourmentel et al., Nuclear Heating Measurements in Material Testing Reactor: a Comparison Between a Differential Calorimeter And a Gamma Thermometer, IEEE TNS, Vol. 60, Issue:1, Part:2, 2013, p. 328 – 335. [Google Scholar]
- B. Yu. Volkov, Qualification of Power Determination for F&M Experiments in Research Reactors, RRFM 2016, 13-17 March 2016, Berlin, Deutschland. [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Boyd, International Intercomparison of Calorimeters, A report of measurements made in the reactor Melusine at CEN Grenoble, March 1970. [Google Scholar]
- M. Varvayanni et al., A point kernel model for the energy deposited on samples from gamma radiation in a research reactor core, Annals of Nuclear Energy 35 (2008) p. 2351–2356. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qiu-kuan et al., Advanced Measuring (Instrumentation)Methods for Nuclear Installations: A Review, Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations, Volume 2012, Article ID 672876, 9 pages. [Google Scholar]
- Don W. Miller et al., A review on gamma thermometer applications in nuclear reactors, The 12th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics (NURETH-12), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, September 30-October 4, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- GE-Hitachi Nuclear Americas, LPRM Calibration oand Power Shape Monitoring, report NEDO-33197-A, Revision 3, Class I, October 2010. [Google Scholar]
- R. Raghavan et al., Application of the gamma thermometer as BWR fixed in-core calibration system, Proceedings of NEA Specialists' Meeting on In-core Instrument and Core Assessment, Mito-shi, Japan, October 14–17 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yamauchi et al., Development of improved core monitoring system, Journal of Power and Energy Systems, Vol. 2, No. 2, 2008, pp.712–719. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rempe et al., Status Report on Efforts to Enhance Instrumentation to Support Advanced Test Reactor Irradiations, INL Report, December 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Waring et al., Recent Reactor Testing and Experience with Gamma Thermometers, IEEE TNS, Vol. 30, Issue: 1, Feb. 1983, p. 791 – 794. [Google Scholar]
- H. Carcreff et al., Development, Calibration and Experimental Results Obtained with an Innovative Calorimeter (CALMOS) for Nuclear Heating Measurements, IEEE TNS, Vol. 59, N°4, p. 1369–1376, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- H. Carcreff et al., “First In-Core Measurement Results Obtained with the Innovative Mobile Calorimeter CALMOS inside the OSIRIS Material Testing Reactor”, IEEE TNS, vol. 61, N°4, pp. 1951–1962, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- H. Carcreff et al., First In-Core Simultaneous Measurements of Nuclear Heating and Thermal Neutron Flux Obtained With the Innovative Mobile Calorimeter CALMOS Inside the OSIRIS Reactor, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 63, issue 5, pp. 2662–2670, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Péron et al., Simulation and Comparison of the Calorimeters Measuring the Nuclear Heating in the OSIRIS Reactor, with the TRIPOLI-4 Monte-Carlo Code, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Volume: 62, Issue: 3, June 2015, pp. 1218 – 1225. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Brun et al., Comparison of the thermal calibration response of two calorimetric cells dedicated to nuclear heating measurements IEEE TNS, Vol. 61, Issue: 4, Aug. 2014, p.2254–2261, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- C. De Vita et al., Study of the Influence of Heat Sources on the Out-of-Pile Calibration Curve of Calorimetric Cells Used for Nuclear Energy Deposition Quantification, IEEE TNS, Vol.63, Issue: 4, Aug. 2016, p. 2323 – 2330. [Google Scholar]
- J. Brun, et al., Irradiation campaign in MARIA reactor of an innovative calorimeter. Comparison of its nuclear heating measurements with two kinds of classical sensors. ANIMMA « Advancements for Nuclear Instrumentation and Measurement Methods and their Applications », 20 - 23 June 2017, Liège, Belgium. [Google Scholar]
- A. Volte et al., Study of the Flow Temperature and Ring Design Influence on the Response of a new Reduced-Size Calorimetric cell for Nuclear Heating Quantification. ANIMMA « Advancements for Nuclear Instrumentation and Measurement Methods and their Applications » 20 - 23 June 2017, Liège, Belgium. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.