EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- J. J. Duderstadt and L. J. Hamilton, Nuclear Reactor Analysis, Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1976. [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement, Hoboken, N.J.: John Wiley, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- T. Unruh, J. Rempe, D. McGregor, P. Ugorowski and M. Reichenberger, “NEET Micro-Pocket Fission Detector - FY 2013 Status Report,” Idaho national Laboratory, Idaho Falls, ID, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- G. Imel, “Performance of Hafnium and Gadolinium Self Powered Neutron Detectors in the TREAT Reactor,” Nucl. Inst. and Meth. Res. B, no. 111, pp. 325–336, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Blandin, S. Breaud, L. Vermeeren, M. Webber, “Development of New Sub-Miniature Fission Chambers: Modeling and Experimental Tests,” Prog. in Nucl. Energy, vol. 43, pp. 349–355, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. S. McGregor, M. F. Ohmes, R. E. Ortiz, A. S. M. S. Ahmed, J. K. Shultis, “Micro-Pocket Fission Detectors (MPFD) for In-Core Neutron Flux Monitoring,” Nucl. Inst. and Meth., no. A554, pp. 494 - 499, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Reichenberger, T. D. F. George, R. G. Fronk, P. B. Ugorowski, J. A. Geuther, J. A. Roberts, T. Ito, H. B. Vo-Le, S. R. Stevenson, D. M. Nichols, D. S. McGregor, “Advances in the Development and Testing of Micro-Pocket Fission Detectors (MPFDs),” in International Conference on Research Reactors: Safe Management and Effective Utilization, Vienna, Austria, Nov. 16-20, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Reichenberger, T. Ito, P. B. Ugorowski, B. W. Montag, S. R. Stevenson, D. M. Nichols and D. S. McGregor, “Electrodeposition of Uranium and Thorium onto Small Platinum Electrodes,” Nucl. Instrum. and Meth., no. A812, pp. 12–16, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Tsoulfanidis, “Measurement and Detection of Radiation,” Taylor and Francis, Washington, 1995. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.