EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- J. Brun, M. Tarchalski, C. Reynard-Carette, K. Pytel, A. Lyoussi, J. Jagielski, D. Fourmentel, J-F. Villard and M. Carette, “Numerical and Experimental Thermal Responses of Single-cell and Differential Calorimeters: Out-of-Pile Calibration to Irradiation Campaigns”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 63, N°3, pp. 1630–1639, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. Carcreff, L. Salmon, J. Bubendorff and V. Lepeltier, “First In-Core Simultaneous Measurements of Nuclear Heating and Thermal Neutron Flux Obtained With the Innovative Mobile Calorimeter CALMOS Inside the OSIRIS Reactor”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 63, N°5, pp. 2662–2670, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Brun, C. Reynard-Carette, A. Lyoussi, C. De Vita, M. Carette, M. Muraglia, D. Fourmentel, P. Guimbal, and J.-F. Villard, “Comparison of the Thermal Response of Two Calorimetric Cells Dedicated to Nuclear Heating Measurements during Calibration”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 61, N°4, pp. 2254–2261, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Fourmentel, C. Reynard-Carette, A. Lyoussi, J.F. Villard, J. Y. Malo, M. Carette, J. Brun, P. Guimbal and Y. Zerega, “Nuclear Heating Measurements in Material Testing Reactor: A Comparison Between a Differential Calorimeter and a Gamma Thermometer”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 60, N°1, pp. 328–335, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Brun, C. Reynard-Carette, M. Carette, M. Tarchalski, K. Pytel, R. Prokopowicz, J. Jagielski, D. Fourmentel, L. Barbot, A. Lyoussi, J-F. Villard and P. Guimbal, “Irradiation Campaign in MARIA Reactor of an Innovative Calorimeter. Comparison of its Nuclear Heating Measurements with Two Kinds of Classical Sensors” Liège, Belgium, 19-23 June, presented at ANIMMA 2017 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.