EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Van den Eynde et al., “MYRRHA design revision 1.6 and the phased implementation plan,” in Proc. TCADS-3, Mito, Japan, 6-9 Sep 2016, pp. 141–150. [Google Scholar]
- P. Baeten et al., “The GUINEVERE project at the VENUS facility”, in Proc. PHYSOR-2008, Interlaken,Switzerland, 14-19 Sep 2008. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochetkov et al., “The Lead-Based VENUS-F Facility:Status of the FREYA Project”, EPJ Web of Conferences 106, 06004 (2016). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Krása et al., “The VENUS-F reactor for nuclear data validation”, in Proc. ISRD-16, Santa Fe, USA, May 7-12,2017. [Google Scholar]
- V. Bécares et al., “Reactivity determination and monitoring in FREYA Project subcritical cores:Assessment and correction of spatial and energy effects,” in Proc. TCADS-3, Mito, Japan, 6-9 Sep 2016, pp. 234–251. [Google Scholar]
- T. Chevret et al., “Spatial effects during beam interruption experiments for ADS subcriticality monitoring using a Monte Carlo alpha-mode expansion of the neutron flux,” in Proc. TCADS-3, Mito, Japan, 6-9 Sep 2016, pp. 252–265. [Google Scholar]
- A. Krása et al., “Comparative study of nuclear data libraries on Monte Carlo modelling of MYRRHA mockup critical cores in the VENUS-F reactor,” in Proc. ND-2016, Brugges, Belgium, Sep 12 - 16 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochetkov et al., “Extensive analysis of C/E results of fission rates ratios measurements in several fast lead VENUS-F cores.” in Proc. ND-2016, Brugges, Belgium, Sep 12 - 16 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wagemans et al., “The 235U prompt fission neutronspectrum in the BR1 reactor at SCKoCEN,” EPJ Web of Conferences 106, 06003, 2016. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Lecouey et al., “Estimate of the reactivity of the VENUS-F subcritical configuration using a Monte Carlo MSM method,” Annals of Nuclear Energy 83 (2015) 65–75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Doligez et al., “Effective delayed neutron fraction measurement in the critical VENUS-F reactor using noise techniques,” in Proc. ANIMMA-2015, Lisbon, Portugal, 2015 20-24 April, DOI:10.1109/ANIMMA.2015.7465614. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.