EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Nuclear fuel cycle|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Practical Borehole Logging Procedures for Mineral Exploration, with Emphasis on Uranium, IAEA Technical Reports Series No. 259 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.geovista.co.uk/pages/gr-calip.htm [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Gardner, A. Sood, On the future of Monte Carlo simulation for nuclear logs, Applied Radiation and Isotopes 68 (2010) 932–935 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. C. McKeon, Input preprocessor for creating mcnp models for use in developing large calculational databases, IEEE Transactions On Nuclear Science 41, 1069–1073 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Velker, B. Banzarov, F. Inanc, Al. Vinokurov, N. Simonov, Evaluating Geant4 platform for nuclear well-logging problems, Nucl. Instr. Meth. B 297, 102–109 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Marchais, B. Pérot, C. Carasco, P.-G. Allinei, P. Chaussonet, J-L Ma, H. Toubon, L. Pauthier, Optimization of gamma-ray spectroscopy for uranium mining, ANIMMA 2017, International Conference on Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications, 19-23 June, Liège, Belgium. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.