EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nuclear fuel cycle|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- J.-P. Bissonnette et al., “A quantum accounting and detective quantum efficiency analysis for video-based portal imaging,” Med. Phys., vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 815–826, Jun. 1997. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Glasser et al., “Application of cadmium telluride detectors to high energy computed tomography,” Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. A, vol. 322, pp. 619–622, Nov. 1992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Estre et al., “High-energy X-ray imaging applied to nondestructive characterization of large nuclear waste drums,” in IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 3104–3109, Dec. 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X-Scan Imaging Corporation, XI880 X-ray LDA. Available:https://x-scanimaging.com/cammods/xi8800/, Accessed on: May 16, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, “MCNP6 Users Manual - Code Version 6.1,” Jun. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Cunningham et al., “A spatial-frequency dependent quantum accounting diagram and detective quantum efficiency model of signal and noise propagation in cascading imaging systems,” Med. Phys., vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 417–427, Mar. 1994. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.