EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nuclear fuel cycle|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- MCNP6TM, User’s manual – Version 1.0 - LA-CP-13-00634, Rev. 0 – May 2013 – Denise B. Pelowitz, editor
- The Lund/LBNL Nuclear Data Search, Version 2.0, February 1999, S.Y.F. Chu, L.P. Ekström and R.B. Firestone, LBNL, Berkeley, USA, and Lund University, Sweden, http://nucleardata.nuclear.lu.se/toi/
- M.C. Miller, X-ray Fluorescence, Chapter 10 of Passive Nondestructive Assay of Nuclear Materials (1991) pp. 313–335, NUREGCR5550, LosAlamos National Laboratory.
- Morgan C. White, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, -“Photoatomic Data Library MCPLIB04 : A New Photoatomic Library Based On Data from ENDF/B-VI Release 8” - LA-UR-03-1019-Dec. 2002.
- Cook, Matthew Tyler, “Hybrid K-edge Densitometry as a Method for Materials Accountancy Measurements in Pyrochemical Reprocessing.” PhD diss., University of Tennessee, 2015.http://trace.tennessee.edu/utk_graddiss/3329
- Gordon GILMORE, John HEMINGWAY – “Practical gamma-ray spectrometry” - 1995
- T. Jensen, T. Aljundi, C. Whitmore, H. Zhong, and J. N. Gray, “X-Ray, K-Edge Measurement of Uranium Concentration in Reactor Fuel Plates,”Ames Lab., IA (United States), IS-5129, Nov. 1997, http://dx.doi.org/10.2172/671994
- P. Pin and B. Perot, “Characterization of Uranium in Bituminized Radioactive Waste Drums by Self-Induced X-Ray Fluorescence,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 2131–2136, Aug. 2014.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.