EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nuclear fuel cycle|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Irradiated Fuel Puncturing Devices Implemented at the LECA-STAR Laboratory of CEA-Cadarache, Y. Pontillon, B. Gleizes, H. Capdevilla, P. Silvestre, P. Plume, 45th HOTLAB conference, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A new apparatus for determination of the free volume of a fuel rod using the double expansion method, L. Desgranges, M.H. Faure, A. Thouroude, Nuclear Technology, vol. 149, January 2005 [Google Scholar]
- http://technetics.com/engineering/rd-innovation/ [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear fuel safety criteria technical review (second edition), ISBN 978-92-64-99178-1, OECD (2012) [Google Scholar]
- URANIE: The CEA/DEN Uncertainty and Sensitivity platform, F. Gaudier, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 2 (2010) 7660–7661 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.