EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safeguards, homeland security|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- R. P. Kelley, et al., “Neutron response function characterization of 4He scintillation detectors,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, vol. 793, pp. 101–107, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Buzhan, et al., “Silicon photomultiplier and its possible applications,” Nuclear instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, vol. 504, pp. 48–52, May 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arktis Radiation Detectors Ltd., “Analog Readout Board AA121 Assembly and Operating Manual,” Mar. 12, [Online]. Available: 2015. www.arktis-detectors.com. [Google Scholar]
- “SIS3316, 16 Channel VME Digitizer User Manual,” Struck Innovative Systeme, Hamburg, Germany, January 2015. [Google Scholar]
- D. Reilly, N. Ensslin, & H. Smith, Jr., “Passive Nondestructive Assay of Nuclear Materials,” Los Alamos National Laboratory, Mar. [Online] 1991. http://www.lanl.gov/orgs/n/n1/FMTTD/neut_mc /pdfs/LA_UR_90_0732.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Arktis Radiation Detectors Ltd., “Arktis S-670 Detector Series Operating Manual,” Mar. 12, [Online] Available: 2015. www.arktis-detectors.com. reaction. Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 256, (1), 163–166. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.