EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Safeguards, homeland security|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- M. Tarvainen, F. Levai, T. E. Valentine, M. Abhold, and B. Moran, “NDA techniques for spent fuel verification and radiation monitoring,” 1997.
- E. Rauch, “Developing a Method for Unique Identification of Used Fuel Storage Casks Using Neutrons,” 2014.
- K. P. Ziock, P. Vanier, L. Forman, G. Caffrey, and A. Lebrun, “The Feasibility of Cask ‘Fingerprinting’ as a Spent-Fuel, Dry-Storage Cask Safeguards Technique,” 2005.
- A. Rimpler, “Bonner sphere neutron spectrometry at spent fuel casks,” Nucl. Instruments Methods Phys. Res. Sect. A Accel. Spectrometers, Detect. Assoc. Equip., vol. 476, no. 1-2, pp. 468–473, 2002. [CrossRef]
- R. A. Weldon, M. L. Fensin, and H. R. Trellue, “Total neutron emission generation and characterization for a Next Generation Safeguards Initiative spent fuel library,” Prog. Nucl. Energy, vol. 80, pp. 45–73, 2015. [CrossRef]
- J. D. Galloway, H. R. Trellue, M. L. Fensin, and B. L. Broadhead, “Design and Description of the NGSI Spent Fuel Library with Emphasis on the Passive Gamma Signal,” J. Nucl. Mater. Manag., vol. XL, no. 3, pp. 25–35, 2012.
- I. C. Gauld, S. M. Bowman, B. D. Murphy, and P. Schwalbach, “Applications of ORIGEN to Spent Fuel Safeguards and Non-Proliferation,” 2015.
- M. D. DeHart and O. W. Hermann, “An Extension of the Validation of SCALE (SAS2H) Isotopic Predictions for PWR Spent Fuel,” 1996.
- B. C. Kiedrowski, F. B. Brown, L. J. Cox, N. A. Gibson, A. S. Bennett, and M. A. Gonzales, “MCNP6 Shielding Vaidation Suite: Past, Present, and Future,” vol. 836, 2011.
- M. B. Chadwick, P. Oblozinski, M. Herman, N. M. Greene, and R. D. McKnight, “ENDF/B-VII.0: Next Generation Evaluated Nuclear Data Library for Nuclear Science and Technology,” vol. 107, no. 12, pp. 2931–3060, 2006.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.